Chapter 12

I called Harry right away and he didn't pick up. I called Louis and he also didn't pick up. What the hell was I suppose to do now?

I went over to the window to see if Harry was there but instead it was people sitting together and looking on each other's phones. All of a sudden, I heard voices and it sounded like it was coming from one of the girls that I was watching.

"She's been a freak since she got here. She's been running around with those weirdos."

"Her roommate even had to move out because she couldn't stand her." I gripped the trim off my window to stop myself from getting very mad.

"She's freaking crazy."

"I thought she was dead but I just saw her walk into her dorm room. What do you think happened?"

"She looked completely dead when that weirdo carried her out."

"She looks dead everyday. What's the difference?" I looked and found Rebecca coming up and getting into the conversation. "When her and Sammy became friends, I tried my best to get her to move rooms. I knew there was something off about her and I was right!"

I narrowed my eyes at her and the wind started to pick up. People started to get up and walk to the nearest building. Rebecca started to walk but the wind tore off her skirt, leaving her in nothing. The little bitch forgot to wear underwear today. What a shame.

People pulled out their phones to take pictures of her while she screamed and ran away. Karma is a bitch.

I sat back down on my bed and picked up my phone. My twitter feed wasn't about me anymore. It was about Rebecca and I've never felt so relieved.

There was a knock on my door and I jumped, going over and looking through the peephole. It was my mother.

I opened the door a little and she put her hand on the door to push it but I didn't budge. "Why are you visiting, mother?"

"I have come to talk about your situation."she gave me a fake smile.

"Proceed then."

"Well I would love to go on if I could come in," she tried to push her way in again and I still wouldn't budge.

"Talk out here or go away."

She laughed and looked around. "So many people are around. So much blood. You wouldn't want to be the cause of a mass murder on campus."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You will not kill anyone on this campus. Now tell me why you are here." Her eyes went wide and she stood still.

"I am here to tell you that since you haven't picked yet, we automatically think you are siding with the other tribe. Be prepared for hell because we plan to kill you as soon as you change so you can't live to see a day as a vampire." My eyes watered as she walked away.

I shut the door and leaned against it, closing my eyes as tears came out. That's when I got a vision of Harry at the house.

"Louis, we can't do anything about it. It's over. They're going to kill her."

"You're only mad because you want to kill her first." Louis put his hands behind his head and leaned deeper into the couch.

"Wanted. I wanted to. I love her now. And together, we can be the ultimate couple." He sat up and leaned on his knees.

"Yeah but you forgot the most important part of this whole equation. You aren't the most powerful vampire besides her."

"Well seeing as he isn't going to be found, I think I can get there."