Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

Me:" oh shit, i'm sorry i didn't meeee..." i looked to see who it is and saw it was her, selena

Me:"mean too...uhmm hey"

Selena:" oh no it was fault, and hey" she said smiling

Me:"hi"

Selena:" hehe, hi. So what brings you here today?" She said as we started to slowly walk with eachother

Me:"ohh well... well i figured since it's a beautiful day, i might as well do some joging on the beach, and plus i only live like 10 or 15 minutes from here so ya... but uhm what brings you here miss. Gomez?"

Selena:" same here just doing some joging since its so nice out and i just live right down there"

Me:" oh my gosh so your like right on the beach then, that must be nice"

Selena:" ya it really is, I've been enjoying it a lot so ya" we both smiled at eachother and kept walking

Me:" well since were here doing the same thing do you maybe want to jog with me for a couple more minutes, i mean since your my student i might as well take this opportunityto get to know you"

Selena:" uhmm ya sure" she said smiling oh my gosh shes so beautiful

Me:" oh okay cool so i gues ill... RACE YOU TO THAT BIG ROCK!"

Selena:"WAIT WHAT!!??!? No you didnt even tell me!! Haha"

Still Harry's Pov

We had spent the whole joging session talking and laughing, we really got to know eachother a lot and we had a connection we really connect with eachother well and i didnt know this but apparently she's from grande prairie, Texas and thats not all i learned about her i learned: that her parenst are divorced and she has a step dad names Brian and her mom is named Mandy her real names Amanda but Selena said that her mom prefers Mandy, she has a little baby sister named Gracie, she wants to be an Actress and a singer but wants to focus on her acting first, she is half italian (her moms side) and half Mexican (her dads side), she eats her oreos with a fork which is kind of unusual, and SHES SINGLE!!! Not that i could date her anyway but if i could i would... but the more i spent time with her the more i started to fall for her even more than i already have.

Selena:"i'm hungry "

Me:"ya me too, do you wanna go to lunch with me?... i mea-mean you you dont have to i just wondering since you know weve been hanging out and we've been jogging an--"

Selena:"i'd love too!" She said smiling

Me:" okay then, leta go to my car miss. Gomez"

Selena:"okay, thanks mr. Styles"

Me:"oh please, call me Harry outside of school"

Selena:"okay... Harry, and please call me Selena outside of school"

Me:" okay Selena" we both smiled to eachother as i was driving

Selena's Pov

So his name is Harry... hmm... we had just finished our lunch that he gentlemanly paid for. He is si sweet and caring and beautiful, hot, amazing and everything and we have so much in commen its like we were made for eachother it jiust feels... so right being with him...and i really wish i could be with him but he's my teacher and that would be going against the rules... and this is so frustrating because i'm falling for him and i think i have real feelinga for him already.... gosh whats happening to me!

After lunch he drove me home and before he left i showed him my house and we actually talked for like two hours straight and then it started to get dark out so he left and told me he would see me at school tomorrow and left, omg i really am falling for him.