Chapter 20!!

Harry's Pov

Me:"haha"

Niall:"ya, and than all of a sudden Zayn turns the boat real sharp and Liam comes flying odd into the water, hahah" haha oh gosh

Me:"haha, wait ao what did Vanessa do?"

Niall:"she didnt do anything she wasnt there, but we did tell her and she started laughing historically" i was having fun having lunch with Niall

Me:"so i have a question..."

Niall:"and i have an answer, what is it mate?"

Me:"well, all of you hopefully seem to like me just as much as i like you guys and thast amazing, but Zayn doesnt seem to like me at all very much... why? Did i do something wrong?" He stood quite for a little in thought than finally said

Niall:"look Harry... Zayns always been like that for any guy thats ever had interest in her, the've all been jerks to her and have tryed to use her for her money and what they wanted the most her body and hes just VERY protective over her and doesnt want to see her get hurt he looks out for her AND MAKE SURES SHES SAFE"

Me:"but i would never hurt her like that"

Niall:okay but he doeant know that..."

Me:"well i love her and i just want to make her happy"

Niall:"i know man, but all im saying is its gonna atke him a while to know that"

Me:"okay....." i said than we started finishing the rest of our lunches

Selena's Pov

We were dancing like crazy at the club with a whole bunch of guys hinting on us.(The song by t-pain drop it to the floor is playing) as i was dancing felt someone push their crotch on my behind, i loole behind me and i saw... Luke?!? What the hell is he doing here???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED ASS, BUT. FIGURED A SHORT CHAPTER IS BETTER THAN NOTHING, LOL. AND AWEE POOR HARRY HE JUST WANTS TO BE EXCEPTED BY ALL SELENAS FRIENDS AND ZAYN DOESNT WANT TOO, BUT HE HAS HIS REASONS OBVIOUSLY AND WHAT?!?? LUKE IS THERE???!!!? OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!?!?!???? THANKS GUYS YOU ALL ROCK!! And dont forget to COMMENTSHARE READ and VOTE and guys DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS COULD GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT BECAUSE LIKE I KNOW WHERE IM GOING BUT I JUST NEED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE TO THAT SCENE AT THE CLUB SO IF YOU DONT MIND LIST SOME IDEAS AND ILL PICK ONE T ADD IN :) Thanks again guys!!!