Chapter 16

Selena's Pov

I finally got here and went to Harry's room. When i walked in there i didnt see him... but then i heard some noises coming from his office i went closer and saw sone blonde chick with her shirt half off and Harry making out throught the blinds... oh my gosh... wha... what, then i toke off crying and shut the door on the way out what!!?! Why!?!???? Why me??? Was i that bad?? I can even think! Oh... my... gosh... the man i love just cheated on me... how could he??!!!???? I thought he loved me!!!! Then i toke off crying...

Harry's Pov

What tye heck i think i just heard the door slam, i pushed Taylor off me to see who it is but i couldnt see, whoever it was must havr left...

Taylor:"hey babe, glad to see me i missed you so so so much" she said crawling to me like a cat....

Me:" get off me you stupid bitch! I have a fucking girlfriend!!!!"

Taylor:"well i bet shes not as good as me... huuu?"

Me:"actually she is better than you and shes probably the most hotties prettiest girl you'll ever see in your life!"

Taylor:"i doudt it because well look at me, haha"

Me:"GET OUT TAYLOR!! LISTEN MAYBE HOOKING UP WITH YOU 4 MOUNTHS AGO WOULD JAVE BEEN OKAY BUT NOT ANYMORE, TAYLOR.... I'M IN LOVE.... AND SHES THE ONE... SHES THE ONE I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH AND MY LIFE WITH HER DOESNT INVOLVE YOU IT ONLY INVOLVES ME AND HER AND THATS IT AND I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE TAYLOR BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE THE ONE I WANT TO BE WITH, I JUST DONT LIKE YOU THAT WAY AT ALL ANYMORE IM IN LOVE WITH HER, BUT IM SURE ONE OF THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF GUYS WOULD STILL BE WILLING TO HAVE YOU BUT THEN AGAIN YOY DID DRIVE ALL THEM AWAY SO I DONT KNOW. BUT JUST TO FIND SOME OTHER SINGLE GUY OUT THEIR THAT ISNT IN LOVE!"

Taylor:"wow, that was real deep Har but dont worry i know you still want me"

Me:"O MY FUCKING GOSH ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETGING DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME I JUST SAID I. DONT. WANT. YOU!!!! MY FUCKING GOSH, YOU NEED HELP OR SOMETHING"

Taylor:"haha, thank you! Now lets say we go to your place and take it there, hehe"

Me:"UHMM HOW BUT WE FUCKING NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU THE DEFINATION OF A SLUT SO GET THE FUCK OUT TAYLOR"

Taylor:"oh come on Har" she wined

Me:"GET THE FUCK OUT TAYLOR!!!"

Taylor:"finnnnnnnnee, but your not gonna get rid of me that easy" she said smirking

Me:"AND DONT CALL ME HAR!!!" I yelled back at her on the way out... gosh what am i gonna tell Selena... im in some deep shit...why do am such a bad boyfriend??? First i yell at her and tell her a bunch of thinks i don't mean because of my dad, second i pumch Justin snd gey him in the hospitial, third i keep letting my dad get to my head, fourth i call her a bitch and yell at her again, and now fifth i let this happen... gosh... my poor baby doesnt deserve this, i love her and she deserves better than me.... why cant i just be the boyfriend she deserves??? Why out of all the guys did she fall in love for a stupid messed up jerk like me? Why did we fall in love, i love her and i can't lose her but if she was with another guy she would probably be better off with him.... what do i do???...

Selena's Pov

I was crying on my bed as always... why??? I love him... why... gos im so mad and hurt, gosh why did we have hve to fall in love?? Why did god even put us together??? As i was crying i decided to call 2 of my bestfriends Demi and Vanessa (i'm kind of adding these two characters to the story there names are Demi Lovato and Vanessa Garcia) Demi told me her and Vanessa were having a sleep over tonight so i just called Vanessa, the phoen started ringing when Vanessa answered