Chapter 34

Selena's Pov

Harry and i were walking the streets of texas my amazing home and i was showing harry all the places i used to go

Me:" and this is one of the resturaunts my mom used to take me too for our mother daughter dinners" it was just a cute little resturaunt runned and owned by a cute little Greek family

Harry:" wow this is really cute it just feels so... nice and cozy i guess" we both laughed a little at his cute choice of words

Me:" shall we go in and eat?"

Harry:" we shall" he said opening the door for me

Me :" your gonna love this place its amazing!" We went inside and sat down till someone notced us

Tina:" hello? Selena is that you?"

Me:" yes hi tina!"

Tina:" oh my gosh look how big you are now?!?!? Wow... and whose this?" She asked and harry and i looked at eachother than looked back at tina

Me:" tina this is my boyfriend Harry and harry this is tina" i said as they both smiled at eachother shaking hands

Me:" Harry this is tina shes a really close family friend"

Tina:" haha yes well come come come ill get you all seated with your menus and ill gwt the rest of the fam theyll be excitied to see you!" She seated us at a cute booth in the cornor by a window it was so cute and comfortable

Tina:" okay can i get you guys something to drink?"

Harry:" i'll an ice tea with a lemon please"

Me:" and ill just have some water please"

Tina:" okay thank you"

Hardy:" is this my beautiful little Selena?!?"

Me:" Hardy?!?"

Hardy:" hey sweetie how are you?!?"

Me:"im goood how are you!?!"

Hardy:" very good very good! And whos this young man?"

Me:" Hardy, this is my boyfriend Harry and Harry this is hardy"

Harry:" hello sir nice to meet you" harry said getting up shaking his hand. Aweee MY man is such a gentle man!.

Hardy:" hello young man nice to meet you harry. I hope your taking care of our little Selena and treatung her like the princess she is"

Harry:" with all my life sir"

Hardy:" good you better be." Then harry toke a gulp

Harry:" yes sir" right after that tina came back with our drinks and than we ordered and she went back into the kitchen.

Harry:"so what do you have planed next?"

Me:" you'll see its a surprise babe"

Ne:" oh my gosh babe you look so hot in that outfit... i wanna sex right now!"

Harry:" how do you fucking i fell when i have to walk around with you everday looking like that!!!??! I wanna fucking screw you and put dick in your vagina!"

Me:"SHHHHHHHHHHH! Shut the fuck up Harry not so loud!"

Harry:"sorry babe" then tina came with our food and before i could take one bite she pulled me out of the chair into the kitchen

Me:" what the hell tina?!?"

Tina:" okay beotch spill??? I wanna know everything!! So how did you meet? How in love are you both!!!!!???!!!"

Me:" ahahaaga well okay we met at a school and were fully completely in love"

Tina:" okay like as students?!? And awwweeee!'

Me_" .....well.... noooo...."

Tina:" okay than as what??"

Me:" as... my teacher...." then she looked at me shocked...

Tiba:" selena marie gomez you bad bad girl!! How old is he?"

Me:" 36..."

Tina:" SELENA!!!! HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY DAD!!! AND YOUR DAD TOO!"

Tina_" he is only two years younger than your mom and your dad!!!!"

Me_" i know i know its bad of me and wrong, but i love him tina i really do. Please dont tell anyone especially my mom and dad please that would be the worst case"

Me:" pleaaaassse T?"

Tina:" uhhggh okay alright but only cause you love him but selena im telling you this right now you BETTER know what your getting yourself into and what your doing and him too!. Thats all i have to say."

Me:" dont worry we do" then we hugged and i went back to my seat and we FINALLY ate!

Harry:" so Vaness is only 3 days away from having the baby you excitied to an aunt again and god mother again?"

Me:"yes!!! Im so excitied!!! And are you excitied to be an uncle?"

Harry:" yes, i love Audrey! I miss her"

Me_" me too. We will see them soon babe"

Harry:" so have you thought about moving in with me?"

Me:" yes i have been thinking about it and i dont know what i want too do officially yet..."

Harry:" i mean Selena im an 36 in a half year old man screwing my fucking student/ 18 year old girlfriend. Selena im old enough to be your dad... look my point is weve already crossed the line enough what would it hurt to do it just a little more. Gosh why cant fucking make a decision!!!"

Me:" dont yell at me harry! Your making me not feel good..." i said about cry and through up cause i feel so rushed... then he calmed down and said

Harry:" im sorry baby i didnt mean to yell at you and make you feel that way... i love you and i just want you to move in thts all..."

Me:" i know hun all im saying is to just be a little pacient with me thats all just a little okay?"

Harry:" okay. But ONLY for you" then i have him a quick peck on the lips and said

Me_" alrighty hun lets say goodbye so we can go do our bext thingy"

Harry:" and when you mean "thingy" do you mean-"

Me:" shut up Harry! Hahaha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovlies!! Omfggg im so SOOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOS SOOOO SORRY GUYS!!.. ive been struggling in math lately and busy school but thats no excuse and i promise i will work on updating more. And i just wanted to say thank you guys for not giving up on this story the fact that you guys kept commenting even when i wasnt updating on this so you guys could get an update and see whats happening with harlena means everuthing to me thank you gusy that tells me you truly do care about this story and it still was on your mind even when i wasnt updating i cried when you guys were doimg that that gave me the strength to update and i just want you guys to know im well aware if everything i was still working on this chapter even when I wasn't updating. But i love you guys so so so much thank you for everything:)! I just want to give you all what you want;-)