Chapter 19

Perries Pov

'Selena's my sister' he said what????!!!???? Wha what what, whe h ho how wait what??????!!!!??/

Me:"what?!!!???? Your lying, you mean shes like your sister like friend sister"

Zayn:"no Perrie shes my sister, my half blood sister"..... no this can't be..what??!!!!

Perrie:"how, i don't get it..."

Zayn:"i know you don't, and im sorry i kept this from you its just its a long story.."

Perrie:"ive got plenty of time"

Zayn:"okay well its all started one day when i heard my dad talking to someone on the phone. I heard him telling his friend stuff like dont tell Mandy, she cant' know about him and nether can Selena, and Zayn cant know about her ether, then i heard the words 'your daughter and son' and i knew from that point something was up after that i spent a month trying to find more information about what tgis daughter my dad had talked about and then the only place that was left was the down stars office, it was always locked up my dad never let anyone in tgere except for himself and a couple of his friends when they came over to drink with him, then one day he didnt lock tge door all the way so i was able to get in, i had never seen that part of the house before it looked like a huge lounge room with all these boxes of files i looked through almost all til i came across one, but it was locked up pretty good, so i litterly grabbed a chainsaw not even knowing really how to work it to open the lock and keep in mind i was 11 years old when this happen and i was that desperate to find out what was in their. Then suddently the lock came off i amedently opened the lock and found a whole section about this girl she looked like me and she had my dads last name too then i found the thing that shocked me the most when it said "father of 2 Ricardo Gomez with having daughter Selena Gomez with her mother Mandy and son Zayn Malik with mother Trica" thats when it hit me that i have a sister... ever since then i just wanted to know about her and learn about her hoping that someday we could have a relationshipe then... once i started dating you i fell in love with your beautiful most amazing smile and heart then you interduced me to your friends and i knew Selena looked like me but then once she said her name and who her parents were i ammedently knew thats my sister ever since then ive just been trying to get to know her"

Me:"then why couldnt you tell me and why didnt you confront your dad?"

Zayn:"oh i did right when he came home, as soon as i did he slapped me right in the face with his hand, thretened me, and said they were fake and thats why their in there is to make sure people dont believe this rumor because its not true and said didnt ever go down their again and then he yelled at me and said to forget about it and to never talk about this to anyone or else i will pay and of course being 11 years old at the time i was extremely scarredbecaus eid never seen my dad like that before and he hit me and left a big bruzeon the side of my face so i never told anyone... i dont wanna deal with the drama Perrie thats why dont and the hurt and hwart breaks if i told Selena it would cause a war with a lot of people involved and i dont wanna do that, and to get you involved in that would be the most terrible thing a hisband could do and its my job to protect you and protect my sister which is Selena..."

Perrie:".... im so so sorry Zayn you didnt deserve that.... im sorry... but dont you think its worth it if you gey to be with your sister aka my best friend, i mean babe hear me out look if you and Selena werent meant to find eachother you two would have never ran into eachother but you have and thats a sign saying that this is your time to tell your sister and get to know eachother and think of it this way the people that can accept are tge people meant to be in your life and the people that cant are the people that are not meant to be in your life"

Zayn:"i know pez its just im.... im scarred... i just want everything to go the way i think it will but i know it wont turn out that way..."

Perrie:"some things are just worth it hunny, and trust me Selena is 100 percebt worth it i promise"