Chapter 15

Harry's Pov

......oh shit...... what the fuck do i say to her, i love her and i dont want to hurt her feelings but i also know i can't lie because karma is a bitch and lieing always makes its way back in the most unfortunate way that gets you in trouble, ive learned that the hard way but anyway what do i say to her!!!!! Oh sweet baby jesus help me what do i say!!!!

Selena:"well...."

Me:"uhmmm well you see i kind of got into a little bit of an altercation with my dad... about something... and then he kicked me out of the room and told me to go home"

Selena:"awe, hun im sorry to hear, what about?" Oh gosh here it comes...

Me:"well... today my dad kind of got the wrong impression of you because of what happened between Justin and you an said that... you were a slut who sleeps with every guy you see basically...and i got mad and yelled at him and i pushed him, then he told me to get out, so i did...babe please don't be mad...."

Selena:"....." then i could hear sniffs and i could tell she was crying oh no what did i do

Me:"baby im sorry i shouldnt have told you that, you didnt deserve it im sorry baby"

Selena:"uh uh uh wha wha what di di did i ever d da do to him to make him hate me so much"and in that last part she started crying more

Me:"awe, Sel don't cry baby, hey you didnt do anything hes only mad because he knows somethings up with us and wants to keep you away from me, but i dont care i love you and nothings gonna break us up"

Selena:"no hes hated me since the first day i walked into those doors and it keeps getting worse and worse and i... i just don't know what to do... maybe we should just take a brea-"

Me:"no no no Sel please no"

Selena:"Harry i don't know how long i can do this with your dad, i mean even when i try to be the niceiest person to him on the planet he still hates me "

Me:"i know baby and well get it figured out but for now we just need to focus on us... i love you and i dont want to be away from you for even one second of the day, i need you and i want to be their for you and it also sounds like you need me so come on..."

Selena:"... okay, lets just leave it and then well fix it later....as always...."

Me:"what do you mean as always..."

Selena:"well its pretty obvious"

Me:" obvious about what?!!!!!????"

Selena:" you still take his side after everything hes done so far, i mean you would think this would be a wake up call but no of course you have to take his side for everything and save his ass"

Me:"SELENA, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THATS MY DAD!!!"

Selena:"AND IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO WHERE DOES THAT PUT ME HU?!?!?!!!!!"

Me:"AND SECOND, WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN I CHOSE HIM OVER YOU, SELENA I ALWAYS PUT YOU FIRST AND CHOSE YOU OVER HIM AND ANYBODY!"

Selena:"OH YA!!! WELL IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN YOU TOLD ME ALL THOSE MEAN STUFF THAT YOUR DAD GOT YOU THINK!"

Me:"I FUCKING TOLD YOU I DIDNT MEAN ANY OF IT SELENA!!!"

Selena:"WELL YOU WOULDNT HAVE SAID IT IF YOU WOULDNT HAVE TOKE HIS SIDE!!!"

Me:"OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT WE SAID WE WOULD FORGET ABOUT THAT AND PUT IT IN THE PAST"

SELENA:"WELL I LIED BECAUSE NOW I KNOW THAT YOUR ALWAYS GONNA TAKE YOUR DADS SIDE OVER ME WHEN HES WRONG"