Chapter 30

Selenas Pov

It was saturday and me and Harry flyed back yeterday to meet my parents were staying at my moms house for 4 days and then we lying to london to meet Harrys family, but WE ARE NOT flying to meet my dad how could he... im still a little angry but whatever i have an amazing brother, friends, family, and boyfriend.

Me:"okay ready?"

Harry:"ya im just a little nervous thats all"

Me:"well don't be. Theyll love you just as much as i do"

Harry:"you sure about that"

Me:"well maybe not as much as i do because no one will ever love you as much as i do" i said while kissing his lips then we rang the doorbell...

Mom:"hey guys! Come in"

Harry:"m'am would you like me to take my shoes off?"

Mom:"oh no dear it's fine" then we walked in

Brian:"hey sweetheart we missed you so much they said hugging me" then Brian looked at Harry

Brian:"well hello, you must be Harry selena has told us a lot about you..."

Mom:"yes she has... wink wink"

Me:"oh my gosh MOM!!!" Oh dear i can already tell this is gonna be a longgggg night....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this isnt that long, but i just wanted to tell you that i havent forgotten about this story i just had a little wrighters block and had to think but i got it now, thank you! And im so sorry for the wait ill update even more now that summer is here and ive decided that every time i get adleast 4 comments on my new story "The Walking Horror" ill do double updates on this book for y'all but thats okay if you guys i still love ya all and ill still update because you guys are amazing! Love you all thank!