Chapter 10

Selena's Pov

I was walking into the door of the class room, when i saw Harry: we both smiled at eachother and right than and there i just want to kiss my boyfriend, but i knew i couldn't because there was other people there including Harry's dad which would not be good if he saw us making out.

Harry:"okay class open up your text books to page 224, today we are going to be covering Romeo and Juliet now can anybody tell me who they were" a girl named Megan raised her hand

Harry:" Megan"

Megan:"they were two people who fell in love at first sight and wanted to run away together to spend the rest of lives together" she winked at him slightly lifted her skirt to show more leg toward him:i could feel myself getting heated and jealous i mean he is MY man so i have a right to be!

Harry:"uhmm ya thats definatly part of it, but uhm were gonna watch the original movie and then afterwards were gonna have a mini quiz i promise it wont even take 4 minutes of class" everyone was happy about that part as was i but i kind of like this story about Romeo and Juliet... i mean not the part when they die but finding true love at first sight... i mean its so romantic and such a beautiful thing and i cant help to think of Harry when it comes to the words true love at first sight i mean maybe that feeling with me and Harry was true love when we first layed eyes on eachother... idk all i know is im in love with him and it toke me only 2 mounths to figure it out.... but that doesn't matter because im with the man i love and i'm happy down here because of him.

Harry's Pov

As the movie was playing i wasn't even paying attention to it i was more focused on the BEAUTIFUL sight of my girlfriend: i was just staring at her and she was wearing a strappy summer dress that was short, my gosh Selena has the bestiest nicest legs i was looking at her sexy hot body and my gosh i cant believe i got to have and see all that amazing beautifulness and she gave her heart and soul and innocense to me the one thing that means everything to her she gave to me her virginity to me and only me..... wow thats amazing i feel so special, Selena makes me feel so confident and good about myself she can make feel all different types of stuff at the same time like no other girl can or ever will make me feel except Selena. I literally feel like nothing else in the world matters because i have the love of my life with me and i'm happy i love her more than anyrhing in the world.

As i was looking at her i saw the guy next to her looking at her up and down amd looking at her legs while whispering and laughing with his friends, oh fuck no this little fucker better keep his eyes off of her, if he touches her i swear i will freaking get up and kick his ass thays MY fucking girlfriend!!!! I could tell Selena was uncomfortable so i decided to say

Me:"Mr. Anderson you should be paying attention to the movie and you to mr. Rodriguez so if i can please GET UP HERE AND SIT HER FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS IN FRONT OF ME" he looked annoyed then rolled his eyes and got up with his friend and moved. Wow i knew i would have trouble keeping guys away from Selena becaue shes so beautiful but wow this is a lot of work... but ill do ANYTHING to protect Selena she is the love of my life. Wow this is happening way to fast but it feels so right and i really truly do love her.

Selena's Pov

Wow those guys weee such perverts and it was making me feel uncomfortable until my boyfriend came and saves the day(haha save the day get it bwcaue its one of Selenas songs... sorry im a dork, lol).------------------ After the movie finished the bell was about to ring and Harry said

Harry:"meet me in my office after class Miss. Gomez" he winked at me

And i just gave a sneaky smile. After class was over i knew i had to wait for Harry's dad to exit the class room for his lunch break but mean while i had a little idea in mind....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes!! Omg thank you all for all the amazing inspiring comments especially @bitchdoe and @evabelle152960 you guys have been there since the very begining of this story and i can't thank you guys enough, love you girlies:) and i love all of you guys who read my story too and vote and take the time to do all that, i really appricate that so thank you ALL so so much:) and i wanted to tell you all that for the next 2 weeks i'm gonna be hecka busy with 2 projects that my teachers just put on top of the list of homework out of the bloom so im gonna be busy with that and am not going to have time to update, sorry i guys but ill make it up to you all with a super long chapter and i wint take foreved i promise, sorry again but i have this little update for guys in the mean time. And p.s THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH @bitchdoe for advertising my story to your readers and for the such kind words:) OH AND FOR MY LIVELY READERS YOU HAVE TO READ @bitchdoe 's STORYS AND IM NOT GONNA NAME ONE BECAUSE THERE ALL AMAZING AND PROBABLY SOME OF THE BEST HARLENA STORIES YOU'LL READ ON WATTPAD SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO READ THEM, I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE LET DOWN BY HER:)! Love you all thank you my lovelies!!