S E Q U O I A C L A N SIGN UP & INFO

SequoiaClan has the largest territory of all four Clans, and it is the eldest Clan to date. These cats are the boldest and the strongest. The apprentices den, warriors den nursery and leader's den are located in the hollowed, bubbled up roots of giant sequoia trees. The elders den and medicine den are in trees with hollowed openings for easy access for the sick and elderly. Guards are posted outside of these large openings at night since they are also the most vulnerable. To protect the camp, long ago SequoiaClan warriors planted thorn bushes between the trees that make their dens, all except a small opening between the leader's den and warriors den.

Not far from the camp is a small, crystalline pond. This is their main source of water. Their prey mostly consists of marmots, muskrats, birds, squirrels, mice, and very rarely snakes or frogs. Predators that SequoiaClan members must be weary of are: black bears, mountain lions, coyotes, badgers, wolverines, foxes and snakes. Sometimes opposumes and raccoons will try to sneak into camp to take fresh-kill, but this rarely happens and they almost never make it pass the thorn bushes.

The northern border is a large mountain range, where mountain lions will sometimes roam. They are rarely seen, but have caused massacres before in the past. To the east is the twoleg place which marks their order. The southern border is shared with DawnClan. A large rock just before the tree line where the forest clears into a meadow marks the end of their territory and the beginning of DawnClan's. At the western border is NightClan. A small dirt thunder path (hiking trail) is the end of their territory that way.

ALLEGIANCES

11 tomcats | 15 she-cats | 26 total

LEADER [1/1]

EVENINGSTAR: a black tomcat with yellow-hued eyes and a white crescent-like marking on his forehead [2/9 lives] {Bluemoon_Rising}

DEPUTY [1/1]

EMBERFLIGHT: a silver tabby she-cat with black marble markings and bright green eyes [-joybell-]

MEDICINE CAT [1/1]

BREEZESTRIDE: a lilac Somali tom with amber eyes [colored_rainbows] | APPRENTICE THUNDERPAW: a jet black, longfurred tom with green eyes {AsiaFire} [1/1]

SENIOR WARRIORS [4/∞]

BEARSTRIKE: a large, longhaired brown tabby molly with golden eyes and a badly scarred left shoulder [sleepykittystudios]

LYNXNOSE: huge light ginger tabby she-cat with orange eyes [AsiaFire]

BLACKPOOL: black she-cat with white tipped tail and amber eyes [TheLadyAvanne]

SPOTTEDFIRE: a tortoiseshell she-cat with a bobbed tail and tufts of hair coming from her ears [GlaggieForLife]

WARRIORS [12/∞]

MINTSPLASH:  a pale white she-cat with gray splotches, black tufted ears and pale green eyes [singing_bubble]