The wedding

~Gene
I can't wait to see Y/N walk down the aisle. Laurence is my best man but Dante would've been my best man. His funeral is after the honeymoon let's hope that I'm not a crying mess at the funeral.

Y/N~
My mom is helping me with my hair and makeup and I'm trying not to cry tears of happiness. I can't believe this is happening all my life I've dreamed of this day. This is the day I walk down the aisle to spend the rest of my life with Gene. I ask myself how can I be loving you.

-Timeskip brought to you by a lazy author-

~Y/N
I walk down the aisle and I see Gene cry tears of joy. "Gene do you take Y/N L/N to be yours to cherish during sickness and in health?" The preacher dude asked "I do." Gene replied "And do you Y/N take Gene to be your husband during sickness and in health?" He asked me "I do!" I replied
We put the rings on and then the pastor dude said "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." And Gene kissed me. Everyone clapped and Cheered and after we kissed we went to the reception.

-Another Timeskip brought to you by a lazy author-

Gene~
I took Y/N to Love Love Paradise for our honeymoon and I could tell she likes it here. We were laying in bed that night and we started to make out and let's just say it was a fun night 😏. Y/N and I fell asleep cuddling each other like old times in high school. I wake up and look out the window to see Sasha and Zenix?!!!! What are they doing here? Are they spying on us? WHAT IS GOING ON! Y/N groaned scaring me a little.  "Babe go Back to sleep." I said as she fell asleep again.

--------------------------------------------

Heyo My lovely readers sorry for the short chapter I'm running out of ideas for the book 😭 but I'm trying to make up more ideas. The next chapter will be the honeymoon and then I'll jump back to Dante's funeral. Well I have nothing else to say so stay beautiful and stay positive BAI!!