A skip in time

Drip, Drip,Drip there's a leak in the House again or so I've heard from gene. I'm in the hospital with Cancer. Breast cancer in fact. I've been depressed ever since I was diagnosed, Gene tries to help me but I'm scarred on an emotional level because of it. The kids are in high school now. They all have a boyfriend or girlfriend now and are trying to help me to. I've sunken too deep into depression. The chemotherapy is making me weaker then ever. I just want to go home but o can't! I miss riding the horses, being with the dogs, and being with the cats! I miss cuddling with gene and being with the family but I'm stuck in here the hospital. I miss doing everything I used to do. But I still have my spirit even if I lose the battle of cancer I'll still be with them in spirit. A few hours go by and Gene and the kids come visit me. We eat pizza again and talk for a while. The kids do their homework as I. Hold Gene's hand for the last time. I feel my heart slowly stop beating. My breathing gets slower and gene's face gets blurry as he rushes to find the doctor. But it's too late for me it's my time to leave this world.

Gene~
Y/n?! Nooooooo I can't believe she died right in front of me! The kids and I start crying as the doctor tries to get her heart beating again but nothing helps.  "I'm so sorry sir, she's gone" the doctor said as he left the room