Babies!!!

Y/n POV~
I hear something running towards me so I run, Then I feel arms wrap around me and I scream. Slowly the screams turn into frantic laughter as Gene Tickles me. "GENE STOP PLEASE!!!" I say in between laughs. "NEVER Y/N!!" Gene said. "I NEED TO WATCH SEASON 5 OF FAIRY TALE!!!" I scream ad Gene stops. " Gene I'm pregnant." I say "WHAT?!!" Gene screams as he faints. I just giggle cutely. Gene eventually wakes up and I repeat myself and he hugs me tightly and kisses me and I kiss back. "That's amazing babe!!" He said while hugging me .

9 month Timeskip brought to you by Gray Fullbuster from fairy tale!!~

Y/n~
I'm due to have triplets any day now and Gene and I moved into a bigger house and we couldn't be happier I'm having 2 girls and 1 boy Gene wants to name The boy Gray After Gray Fullbuster And I want to name the girls Ezra and Chloe. A few weeks go back and my water breaks. "GENE GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!" I scream and Gene drives me to the hospital where I have Ezra, Chloe, and Gray. My life is filled with pure joy and happiness.

Two years later brought to you by A lazy author ~

Gene~
The triplets are absolutely crazy Gray and Chloe look like me and Ezra looks like her mother I love them so much. My life is amazing. I look Into Y/n's eyes and say "How could I be loving you?" She replied "Ever since I met you I knew you were the one for me ." And with that we kissed and picked up the triplets.
----------------------------------------—---
Hey my lovely readers this is the last chapter of How can I be loving you I worked so hard on this book and wow it got to 8k reads thank you so much for reading and your support! I will be focusing on the LaurenceXreader from now on so please go check it out! So stay beautiful and stay positive BAI!!