Chapter 2

Yeri's pov
Until I saw...

I saw him cooking he never cooks as in never.

I look at to my side and saw my brothers jaw hanging I chuckle by the look at his face it's hilarious. A few seconds later he noticed us. " hey yeri oh hyung your here too hi 😃" he said while walking toward us " I see your cooking. Since when did you learn to cook anyways ?" I ask as me and my brother we're curious.

"hehehe..." he chuckle nervously then continued " well you see I've been cooking for 3 hours only for an egg and it failed for many times which I can't even count now " he said and his face became red like a tomato as he is embarrassed. My heart softened and caress his cheeks with my hands "It's ok oppa I'll cook for you 😁. Anyways taehyung oppa what were you saying?" I look at him as I remember he was telling me something.

" oh right! * face palmed *here you left your wallet and I better go I don't want to disturb you guys anyways. " he said as I know he is trying to make a excuse so he can go back to sleep.I once told him he should go work out and he said he likes his body jeez that boy .

" Hyung are you sure you don't want to join us eat first ? " jungkook said awww he is so caring to my brother " no it's fine I'm missing my precious bed anyways " he said honestly. " ok if you say so. Drive well hyung. " we bid our goodbye and tae oppa wave back to us.

As he is now gone I ask jungkook oppa " oppa are you cooking for breakfast?" Then he answered back saying " no I already ate I just wanted to cook for you" awww he is so sweet " it's ok oppa I already ate anyways." I said and continued " do you want to go out ? You know have some ice cream and perhaps go shopping?" I smiled excitedly

"Mmmmhhhh let me think about that" he said teasing me. " oppa,oppa,oppaaaa~ " I said and I do an aegyo or act cute " ok,ok fine but don't you have a schedule today ? " he ask " do you think I'll ask you to go out if I'm not free ? " I stated sarcastically " chill I'm just asking " he said in a fab like way and started to walk towards the door while swaying his hips side to side.

In the park

We are walking hand by hand like any other couple do. It's so quiet so I broke the silence " oppa why don't we go buy an ice cream first ? " I told him as I was craving ice cream since this morning.

" oh ok what flavour do you want ? I'll just go buy it and be right back " then I started to think what flavour I wanted "I want cotton candy ice cream" that was the first thing that came in my mind.

As I told him the flavour he ran to go buy an ice cream. Suddenly somi appears out of nowhere " unnie! I miss you " somi yelled excitedly. Oh she's jungkooks little sister " oh i miss you too somi " I grinned " what are you doing here unnie ? And I saw jungkook oppa running somewhere " somi ask curiously " well I came here with your oppa. And how about you ? " I answered her then ask back " well I just wanted to have a walk you know " she said nervously while she started to have beads of sweat.

I can tell there is something fishy " but shouldn't you be at school ? Wait some thing is fishy here " I ask her her but I already know what she have done " fishy ? The smell or ...?" She said ignoring my first question.

Then I raise my eyebrow suspiciously " Fine,fine I escaped cause I'm bored and my teacher is not around" I smirk as she told me the truth " but wait what's taking jungkook oppa so long ? " we both questioned then we turn around and saw him with ...

~ to be continued ~