Chapter 12

2 pm
Yeri's pov
"Mom, Dad can I use the car now ? Please, please, please, pretty please~~" I gave them my puppy eyes and rub my hands together. My parents look away as they can't stand my cuteness but I went in front of them again do aegyo "okay,okay now stop it." Dad says while I jump in happiness while screaming.

"YES!!!"

I quickly fix my posture and bid my goodbyes to my parent and big brother. I stare at awe my car and went inside. I start my car and start driving,I opened my car window to brag to the other drivers that I have a car. What ? I'm just happy and excited.

I step on the break as the traffic light shows the red light which means stop and allows the people cross the road. I watch the people as they cross the road, while looking at the people I saw a couple who seems really familiar to me. I squint my eyes to get a better view of the couple, I froze to what I saw. It was jungkook and yein walking together hand in hand and laughing together.

My heart breaks as I see them, I close my car windows and Im thankful that my car is tinted

My heart breaks as I see them, I close my car windows and Im thankful that my car is tinted. I glance at the traffic light and wait for it to turn green. As it turns green I step on the gas and drive fastly as I let my tears flow down freely. I headed to the bar where only rich people can go as the drinks are super expensive. Unfortunately as I arrived I saw the sign saying 'closed' then I remembered that it only opens at night time. I got inside my car again and I start to question myself.

Why?
Why can't I stop loving him?
Why did he even cheat on me?
Did he cheat on cause I'm not pretty enough?
Am I not enough?
What does she have that I don't?

I arrived at the park and park my car in the vacant area of the parking lot. My tears stream down on my face and I wipe it with my handkerchief but my tears just can't stop streaming down. I went down on my car after I calmed myself, so that the public wont make a big deal with me crying. I took my handbag and lock my car, after that I sniff the fresh air and I sit down on one of the benches. I took a picture of the sky and look through my gallery on my iPhone, but then I saw pictures that made my eyes shed tears.

These photo is when jungkook invited me to watch their dance practice of dope which means I was the first one to see their choreography

And this photo is before they perform war of hormones at Simply K-pop episode 144.

I look away from my phone that has a lot of teardrops in it and I reach for my handkerchief in my handbag to wipe my tears but it's gone from where I put it. As I'm trying to find it someone handing my handkerchief and ask "miss is this yours?" I look up and saw a extremely good looking man which kinda resemble my brother.

I reach for my handkerchief and mutter "thank you" to him. "Miss are you okay?" The man asked with full of concern, I look up  again and hang my head down and sigh "oh I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I'll get going now." He started to walk away but I grab his wrist "can you stay? Please I'm lonely." I said which makes me blush, I hide my face in my hand as I'm embarassed.

I heard someone chuckles I look up again and saw the man smiling "okay by the way my name is Byun Baekhyun." He said with a smile " wait your name sounds familiar..." My eyes widened from realization " Oh your from exo and also a model right?!?! *face palm* I'm sorry I'm Kim Yeri, from red velvet and a model too." I smiled at him and he smile back which makes my heart melt. "I know cause we go to a same entertainment company but we rarely see each and know each other cause we're all busy by our schedule but I do know the groups not names 😅" He gave me a smile again and wipe my tears.

He sat beside me and we chat and chat and I end up telling him about my past relationship with jungkook and how I still love him, while he told me he's never been in love and pouted but what made me shocked is the last thing he told me.

"Don't worry I'll always be here to wipe your tears."

We also exchange numbers​ and bid goodbyes to each other, I was about to walk away but he grab my wrist which made me stop walking, he lean towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry I'll always be here to wipe your tears and I'll make sure when you fall in love again you will never cry and have a happy ending with him. I hope we'll meet again soon."

~ to be continued ~
Credit to the one who made my new book cover : ThatGorgeousGirl-