Chapter 9

Yeri's pov
Jungkook looks at me and Vernon in ... a shocked expression , while I gave him a confused face. " Hi yeri and I see you bought a friend too " jungkook said eyeing Vernon up and down.

Awkwardness tension was between them so jungkook's new girlfriend decided to break the tension " Anyways guys I'm Jung Yein 😊" she said flashing us a smile " Well nice to meet you and I'm Kim yerim or yeri his..." I pause a bit thinking what am I to jungkook since I can't say that I'm his ex so I decided to say " friend.yeah friend. And this is Chwe Hansol or Vernon my ... " I stopped again and look at vernon.

I see a hope in his eyes, I sigh ' I'm sorry Vernon ' "he is my childhood friend " I said and I saw the look that plastered in Vernon's face it's sad and disappointed.

"Well nice to meet you too Vernon and Yeri 😊" Yein said flashing us her smile. " So what's our plan for today ?" I asked as I'm starting to get bored "well we are planning to watch a movie...but you know we can have a double date 😃" yein said in a dreamily way.

I was about to reject her idea but Vernon cut me off " That's an amazing idea, so what are we gonna watch ?" Yein and jungkook look at each other before saying " Beauty and the beast " well wow they just have to say it together "well we agree to that"

~~~time skip ~~~
We are in the middle of the movie and everybody is so into it except me cause the 'couple' beside me is being so touchy. I mean duh get a room. Vernon saw me looking at them so he nudge me and pointed at the movie.

~to be continued~