Chapter 10

1 week later
Yeri's pov

"Yeeeeeerrrriiii!!!!! Waaaaakkeee uuuupp!!!!!!!!"

Someone shouted in my ear and I immediately shot up and look around only to see my brother laughing. " What's wrong with you ?!? And why are you waking me up at ..." I look at wall clock and my eyes widen " omg its 5:29 am in the morning why are you waking me up so early ?!?!" I whine cause I still want to sleep 😴😴

"Yeri just wake up and take a shower you smell so bad." My brother look at me up and down in disgust "YAH!! I'm not even smelly maybe you smell your self " I defended myself and my brother just roll his eyes- wait, wait, wait did he just roll his eyes on me?! Ugghh never mind 😑

" why did you wake me up so early anyway?" I ask my brother cause I'm really clueless right now maybe because I just woke up and my mind haven't function well yet "Your mind haven't been functioning well for years and you realize that just now ?" Wow does he have a power or something how did he read my mind ? And again he roll his eyes at me "yes I have super powers and I can read your mind.😑" OMG he really can read minds!! "Umm actually your talking out loud, stupid." he admitted and he showed me his weird looking box shape smile while he rub his neck awkwardly​ in his right arm and do a peace sign in his left hand.

" Okay just tell me why on Earth did you wake me up so early?" I ask again " yeri how could you forget? *sigh* Mom and Dad will arrive today remember and they ask us to pick them up in the airport today *roll his eyes*" oh, right... "*face palm* oopps sorry I forgot" I'm mentally hitting myself right now for forgetting about it.

"yeah, so now get ready cause we're leaving the mansion at 6:30 am cause mom and dad will land in the airport at 7:00 am. So you better get ready now or else Im leaving you here." He threats "okay" I simply said and quickly take a shower and after taking a shower I did my makeup and hair and chose an outfit.

" He threats "okay" I simply said and quickly take a shower and after taking a shower I did my makeup and hair and chose an outfit

After dressing up I went downstairs and saw my oppa taping his foot repeatedly while looking at his phone. " Oppa" I called softly, he then turn his attention to me and smile " are you ready?" He ask and I nodded.

Today we decided to ride our limousine so me, my brother and our parents can fit together in one car and maybe we can catch up and talk about taehyung's decision of not taking over the company. We finally enter our car and our driver stars to drive after we safely got in.

Oh and did I forget to tell you guys that last week our parents went on a business trip in Newark and Manhattan to have a meeting about their new design on airplanes and a new business. Oh and do you know that we also own other businesses​ and companies such as Burberry, Chevrolet and etc but we are keeping that as a secret because I'm still a student, I'm on my first year of senior high while jungkook's is on  his last year of being a senior student and we're studying at Seoul Of Performance Arts school.

My parents are planning on revealing our other businesses after 1month which is on April 14th and today is March 14th.

Do you want to know what happened after that so called 'double date'?

Me and jungkook decided to take a small break in school for 8 days which will end tomorrow cause tomorrow we're going back to school and reveal some things, things like revealing me  and jungkook's break up , yein starting to study in our school , yein and jungkook officially announcing they're 'relationship' , Vernon transferring to our school too and there is a possibility that yeri will find out that me and jungkook had a relationship which is the thing I'm worried about.

We finally arrive at the airport and we went to the arrival section to patiently wait for our parents. I glance at my brother to see what he is doing but I saw him wearing the same expression that I have which says ' BORED' I sigh and look at the other people who are also waiting for their love ones.

"Yah yeri-ah" no answer "Yeri-ah" my brother, taehyung started to poke my cheeks but I chose to ignore him to see what he will do to get my attention and all of a sudden he started screaming.

" STOP CHOCKING ME!!! STOP!! YERI STOP!!!" Some people started to look at weirdly and whisper to the people beside them. " Yah!! Stop screaming I'm not even touching you! People are looking at us so stop" I told him but he still didn't want to stop and it's making me feel embarassed so, I acted as if I don't know this alien.

After some minutes he got tired and eventually stop screaming like an idiot and start to beg me for some water as his throat got dried and start demanding that he did it for my entertainment.

Finally after waiting for 27 minutes and having to deal with my weird alien brother our parents finally arrived. "Welcome back MOM & DAD !!!!!!" Me and my brother yelled as we saw our parents. Well what can I say were born with weirdness blame our parents for that.

                    ~to be continued~