Chapter 8

Vernon's pov

Wow it's been ages since I saw Yeri and finally I saw her again but this time she is heart broken and I don't want to see her in that state.

I left the country to go to Dubai before 2 years ago to get rid of these feelings knowing that I shouldn't be feeling this feelings cause she already have someone that can make her smile and I don't want to take her smile away.

So I left the country to move on and perhaps find someone who I love and will love me but unfortunately I didn't but I did receive some love confessions and rejected them all cause I somehow don't love them I tried though but it didn't work.

But seeing her again makes me regain all my feelings to her but now it's much more stronger and getting away only made me miss her more and seeing her with that state makes me want to put her smile back and I want to be the reason of it.

2:16 pm

Yeri's pov

We chat a little bit more and we decided to walk around the mall for a while " Do you want to move on ? " Vernon ask out of the blue I laugh thinking that he is joking then I look up seeing that he is serious " yes do I desperately want to " I answered sincerely and smiled fakely.

" don't smile I know there's a hidden pain in that " he said and I was surprised " I'm sorry 😔" I said slightly tearing up "Dont be sorry it's okay I'll help you" I look at him in confusion.

" I'll help you to move on " he sigh then continued "I know this is not the right time to say this but... I love you Yeri since we were young and before you got into a relationship with jungkook before. I left to go to Dubai before to move on but seeing you again make me regain all my feelings for you like I didn't even try to move on. And getting away only makes me miss you but now that I'm back I want to be the one who makes you smile again " I was shocked by his sudden confession but what shocked me more is that it make me blush 😳.

"I-I-I don't know w-what to s-say " I stutter " I want to help you Yeri I want you to move on even if I might be hurt " he said and I was so touched by him that I couldn't even speak my eyes started to tear up and it roll down to my cheeks and Vernon wipe it with his thumb

" Don't cry it's okay " he said and he smiles " I just feel bad cause I didn't realise your feelings before " I said " it's fine now no need to feel bad just smile for me " he said while smiling which makes me smile too. My phone buzzes and it showed a new message from jungkook

Jungkook : where are you ? We're waiting here outside the cinema
Yeri : okay just wait for us we'll be there in 3 minutes
Jungkook : what do you mean by ' we ' ?

I didn't reply jungkook since he'll know the answer later on anyways. Me and Vernon arrived outside the cinema and saw jungkook and Yeri doing lovely things to each other but surprisingly it didn't make me jealous. We soon approach the two 'couple' and jungkook looks at me and Vernon in...

                                                              ~ to be continued ~