Chapter 13

The next day

Yeri's POV

Today I didn't get enough sleep as I'm going back to school today and I feel extremely nervous cause the public finally knew that me and jungkook broke up. How ? Well this happened

🎆 Flashback🎆

Its 11:38 pm almost midnight but I'm still awake cause my phone is booming with a lot of notifications which I've been ignoring since the past hours. Finally I had enough of those notifications, so I opened my social media and the first thing I saw is the news that is viral right now.

Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Kim Yeri of Red velvet reported to have broken up.

Today fans saw Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Jung Yein of Lovelyz together crossing the road and holding hands. A lot of fans are asking what kind of relationship they have and if Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Kim Yeri of Red Velvet already broke up.

The agency says they're looking into the situation to confirm the news, so be on for any possible updates to come

My eyes widened and I started crying cause the news are true and seeing the picture of them laughing together makes it even worse. Then I thought of Yein unnie,what will she feel​ if she find out that me and jungkook used to be in a relationship and the cause of our break up is jungkook cheating on me with her. Then I look through those notifications and saw all of our fans asking questions like...

Is it true that you and Jungkook oppa broke up?

It's not true right?

Is jungkook oppa cheating on you?

Are you gonna have a conference?

Are you still on a relationship?

But there were also some comments like...

Those are not true.

Maybe they're just friends.

Aww I ship YeinKook😍

I like JungRi more😉

I turn my phone off and continue to cry until I sleep. Let's just hope tomorrow isn't gonna get much worse.

🎆End of flashback 🎆

I went down after I finished my morning routine and make up. I greet my parents and brother a good morning who is sitting at the dining room waiting for me. My parents and brother greet me back as I sit with them.

(Sitting arrangment)
/Mom/
|Dad
/Me/ /brother/

"So....honey I saw the news-" my dad started but I cut him off "yeah,yeah I know dad. Oh I'm sorry." I look down as I'm ashamed because of my rudeness to my dad. "It's okay sweetie, as your dad I'm just concerned and We understand what your going through." I look up from my lap and I look at my dad who is smiling and I tried to smile but I end crying.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie it will be okay, everything is gonna be okay." My parents and brother hug me trying to comfort me while they whisper sweet nothings to me. "Are you sure you can go to school?" My brother asked with full of concern and I nodded.

"Okay but I'm gonna drive you there, okay? There are a lot of paparazzi outside so possibly there are also on your school." My brother said and I just nodded and we all eat our breakfast​.

After we ate our breakfast our parents went to work and me and my brother proceeded to the door but before going outside we peak at the window to be greeted with a lot of flash from the paparazzi's camera.

We both sigh and open the door and smile for the pictures and continue to walk to my brother's car while the paparazzis are screaming questions while we both kept quiet as we are told not to say anything until the conference.

Our bodyguards protect us from getting hurt and we safely arrived inside the car. "This is gonna be a long ride." Me and taehyung oppa sync and laugh together as we look back to the paparazzis who are already inside they're company car ready to follow us. This sure will be a long ride.

Note: Credits to Jeon_sQueen for the amazing book cover

~to be continued~