Chapter 6

Yeri's POV
I was so close to sleeping and suddenly my phone buzzes. I look at my phone and saw a new message. I check who sent the message message and found out it was jungkook...

❤️jungkook ❤️ : hi Yeri are you well now ? I hope you are. I was wondering if you would like to meet my girlfriend tomorrow I mean as a friend I want you to meet her.

I read jungkook's message and I quickly delete the hearts around his name. It kinda hurt knowing he broke up with me then ask me to be his ' friend '. I think it's the best to come and meet his ' girlfriend ' to show that I'm trying to move on.

                        Sure. What time ?and where ? I'm so excited meet your girlfriend : yeri
Jungkook : really your gonna come ?! Just go to Jeon Grand Mall tomorrow at 2:30pm. And goodnight my friend see you tomorrow
                                                                                                                Yeah goodnight. : yeri
I press the home button of my phone and saw my home screen is a picture of us.

A tear drop from my eye and I quickly wipe my tear and change my home screen and lock screen into my picture

I force myself to sleep as I have a long day tomorrow.
Next morning
I yawn and stretch my body as I just woke up. I look at the time and saw that it was 9:47 in the morning then my eyes traveled to the door and saw my brother looking at me I gasp as I was shock to see him there.

I walk towards my brother " Good morning oppa ~ have you eaten ? " I greet and ask him " good morning too yeri and yes I have eaten.  And I'm here to tell you something" my brother said. I gestured him to sit on my couch " ok oppa just wait I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I told him and I grab my towel and enter my bathroom. After taking a shower and getting dress I look at the time and saw it is 10:17.

I sit with my brother in the couch and ask " so what are gonna tell me ? " I ask and I look at his face and it was like he was debating to tell me or not "actually its favour I'm so sorry to tell you this but...

                                                            ~ to be continued ~