Chapter 15

Yeri's POV

Krrrriiinnnggggg

The final bell rang and I ran fastly heading to the parking lot straight to the familiar car that we use whenever there is many people with us like when we fetch our parents, while covering my face with a mask as I see many reporters waiting for me and some ready to follow me. I feel my eyes starting to water while I try to persuade myself not to cry. Can't Cry here well at least not now. I don't want media to see me break down which can cause a lot more issues for me. For us.

I successfully arrive inside my our car and I look down not even aware if someone is there or not while pant with a tired smile on my face and tears rolling down my rosy cheeks. I can't do this anymore but I have to be strong, so I can prove them that they were wrong and I can't move on.

I grab my phone and go to the speed dial and quickly type the number which I know I can share my problems which is Joy unnie. On the second beep she answered with her joyful tone but I can sense the worry in her tone.

Joy: Hello Yeri-ah! how are you ?

Yeri: Unnie actually I'm not fine and I want to share it with you. Can I ?

Joy: You can always do maknae. So actually what happened?

Yeri: So this is what happened...

Flashback

I was avoiding everyone today to avoid more scene and I don't want something more unpleasant to happen.

I was having my lunch in the very back of the canteen when suddenly someone sat infront of me. I look up only to be greeted with a smiling Lisa unnie she is one of my best friends here in the school and she is also one of Jungkook's classmate. But lucky​ for her their whole batch will graduate senior high in 3 months and enter college after 2 months vacation while as for me I will finish senior year after a year and 3 months.

I greeted unnie with one of my angelic smile and continue to eat. " Yeri-ah I know what's going on you don't have to suffer all by yourself, you know you can lean on me right?" I stopped from eating and tears started to form in my eyes but I controlled it.

"Thank you Unnie! It's been really hard for me especially when I can see in my own eyes that he's going out with another girl. But anyways enough with me and let's talk about you I heard you are in a relationship with Bambam oppa" I smirk at her while she turned into a blushing mess.

She was about to deny it but she was cutted off with someone slapping me. I reach for my cheeks and look up to be greeted with a angry Yein unnie "You. Come. With. Me. Alone." She grabbed me by my hair while I bite my lip preventing myself to scream.

Lisa unnie stand up and tried to fry Yein Unnie's arm off me but she failed as someone held her back which surprisingly Jungkook. Yein unnie continue to grab me by my hair and when we arrived at the storage room she pushed me down the floor and starts to beat me up except my face to avoid some bad rumors about her I guess and as for her she say words like:

' why aren't you Fighting back ? You're weak aren't you huh?!'

' what a slut you are! Jungkook oppa told me before he just pitied you because you're group was just rising up and he wanted to help you for your fame!'

Her last words caught my attention and I mutter "what?" And I see yein unnie smirking even more if that's even possible "Don't you get it ? It wasn't love that he showed you! He never loved you and never will because he loves me!!" She shouted at my face and give me one last kick on my tummy before she leaves.

I didn't move at all and decided to skip all the remaining lessons left since I won't be able to focus anyways. I cried for three hours and decided to calm myself as I know the last bell rings in 30 minutes and I don't want people looking at me like I'm an alien when I'm not as it's my brother who is the one.

Soon, I remembered that he will be the that will fetch me today so I wiped my face with a sanitary wipes and applied some natural make up, glad that I bring my bag with me when Yein unnie dragged me here. As I finish fixing myself and my clothes​ the bell rang.

End of flashback

I ended the call after telling her the story of what happened this day and she told me that we will meet tomorrow afternoon in our dorm. I look to my side almost having a heart attack when I saw 6 people staring at me. OMG they're staring at me!!!! OMG I totally forgot about them!!! They probably heard me *sigh* just when I thought of keeping it as a secret.

"Yeri-ah I'm sorry but what we heard was that true?" Namjoon oppa asked and I nodded I felt someone touch my arms and flinch not because I was surprised but because of the stinging pain.

I noticed that everyone is getting worried but I smiled at them trying to hide the pain but they just glared at me "Yeri you don't have to hide it from us we knew you way too long to even believe that cheap acting of yours." Suga oppa comments but I know he's only worried

"Oppas no need to get worried I'm fine-" I'm not yet done speaking when J-hope oppa cut me off not smiling "How can we not get worried knowing you are hurt ? You know what let's go to the hospital to get you treated." J-hope oppa said and tapped the driver and told him to head to the hospital instead while my eyes widened "Oppa NO!! This will be another issue!" I reason out but they didn't listen to me as if I'm invisible.

" We can just tell the media that you got pushed by the reporters if they ever made an issue about it or *whispers only to bangtan* we can tell the truth that it was Yein *rolls their eyes at the word Yein*" I eventually gave up after 5 minutes of begging them not to but they gave me a bunch of reasons and combacks. My mind started to have some other thoughts. Where is Jungkook oppa ?