Chapter 14

Yeri's pov
Me and oppa have to use the long way as the paparazzi are still following us. Me and oppa have been talking none stop since we got inside the car. "Yeri-ah I have something to tell you" my brother said and he look at me for 3 seconds and then he he continued to drive fastly.

"What is it oppa?" I said as Im playing on my phone "Im gonna move out." My eyes widened and because of that my phone drop onto my lap "What do you mean? Please don't leave us." I look at him with my teary eyes hoping he was joking but no he isn't.

"Im sorry Yeri-ah I hope you understand. You do know that I was having a hard time traveling from our house and our company as there are a lot of fans following me, you also know that as you are also an idol/model and you also know that you will have to move out of our house too soon with your members, right?" He explained then I look down feeling even more sad.

"Don't be sad Yeri-ah, how about you meet the members later as you haven't met them for almost a month." He grinned at me and that make me also smile. "But jungkook is one of the members right? I don't want to see him and hear him talk about his so called 'girlfriend '." I said annoyed but he gave me another box smile "don't worry he wont be there as he said he's gonna come over to his so called 'girlfriend' dorm." He said while still smiling

"Okay fine now stop it your so cute that I might pinch your cheeks, you don't want that to happen right?" I look at him with my teasing smile and wiggle my fingers at his face then he look at me in terror "No please don't my precious pretty awesom...

"Okay fine now stop it your so cute that I might pinch your cheeks, you don't want that to happen right?" I look at him with my teasing smile and wiggle my fingers at his face then he look at me in terror "No please don't my precious pretty awesome cheeks will get hurt." He then cup his cheeks then he stepped on the break and I look at him confused

"Why did you stop oppa?" He then look at me weirdly when Im supposed to do that "Well Ms.Genius we already arrive at your school." He says to me sarcastically that makes me want to smack his head.

I opened my window and I was greeted with camera flashes then I look around and saw our school building. I went down to my brother's car and lean on it. I was about to wave him goodbye but said this to myself first. "This day is gonna have too much drama." I murmur to myself but my brother heard it and that makes him laugh as Im leaning on his car.

"Okay oppa be safe on your ride and don't forget to pick me up later ok?!" I shout as he drive away so he can hear me and he gave me a thumbs up.

I arrived safely in the school with the help of the guards and I thank them. I hope I won't see yein unnie and jungkook oppa- I mean jungkook *sigh*.

I continue to walk inside but then I see jungkook and yein unnie holding hands and panting they both probably run too to escape those paparazzis aka reporters, but as Im looking at them they saw me looking at them that cause as to have eye contact and yein unnie glared at me and smiled well more like smirked.

I run really fast to escape those monsters aka the YeinKook 'couple' but they also chase after me. "Uggghhh why do they have to make it so hard for me?!" I whisper shout to myself as I'm running really fast towards our classroom and luckily our lockers are inside our classroom.

(This is their classroom and the lockers are behind them)

Mean while on EXO dorm

Byun Baekhyun's pov
Wahhh why cant I stop thinking about her? When I try to forget her I just keep on remembering her. "Ugghhh why,why,why?!?" I suddenly blurt out and my members look at me "Bacon are you sick are something?" Chanyeol asked but I glared at him "Its Baekhyun!!!" I yelled at him but all the members laugh and tease me "Aye something is up right? Come on tell us!!" Xiumin hyung whined but I kept quiet and continue to day dream about Yeri.

Wahhh she's really beautiful even though she was crying~~ ughhh stop it Baekhyun! But she's so pretty ~~

The members look at me teasingly and they ALL tickle me "Yah,Yah,yah stop it!! It tickles~~ hahahahahaha" I used all my force and push them off me but then they whine "what's wrong with you guys" I said while fixing my position "We know something is up,so you better tell us whats going on and who's the girl you've been daydreaming of ?"

My eyes widened and I blushed then I covered my face with my hands and the members laugh at me which makes me bury my handsome face on the throw pillows which is on my lap.

The members then quiet down which makes me wonder why, I look up and a teasing smile is plastered all over their face while holding my iphone 7 plus "what's wrong?" I look at them confused while they still have that smile "you dont have to say who's the girl you've been daydreaming of !" They all sync while I have a even more confused face and they shove my precious phone on my face and my eyes widened by the picture that they saw which makes me blush so much.

"So she's the one huh? Let us meet her!!" They all requested "but isn't she one of the member of red velvet?" Chen asked while he snatched my phone again and observe Yeri's picture again and chanyeol joined him too and soon the whole members did.

"Kyaaaaaaahh she's so cute!!" Chen and chanyeol sync then I bury my handsome face on the pillow "I heard in a week she'll be joining Red Velvet's dorm

"Kyaaaaaaahh she's so cute!!" Chen and chanyeol sync then I bury my handsome face on the pillow "I heard in a week she'll be joining Red Velvet's dorm." Sehun said and I look up from the pillow with a blissful smile "really?!?" And then sehun smirk "you better buy me bubble tea because of that information!" He protest and I happily nod my head.

"Wow he's in love~'' suho said and luhan agreed "We want to meet her next okay?!" They demanded "b-b-but-" "No more buts we have to meet her next week!!  And make sure to text her and don't worry we'll help you 😉" then my eyes widened again

"Did you go through my contacts?!?" I yelled as I'm blushing too much "Yes we did and you even save her number as  'Kim Yeri ❤️❤️❤️' right?" Luhan smirked "Nooo my privacy!!!!" I almost cry as they tease "well too bad it's gone now and you better text her okay ? Don't be a coward" kris said and I guess I have to text her about them wanting to meet her.

I hope I wont embarrass myself *sigh*

~to be continued~