Chapter 7

Taehyung's pov
I am so nervous to really ask her that, I just hope she won't get mad by my sudden decision.

Yeri's pov
" actually it's a favour I'm so sorry to tell you this but... please don't get mad " he stuttered a little but manage to say " yeri I don't want to become the heir." He said while closing his eyes " I wanted to be a singer together with my friends and I'm hoping that... it's okay for you " he continued and I smile knowing that my brother wants to follow his dreams and if him following his dreams means I have to be the heir but if that's what my brother wants I'll support him.

" I'm glad that you want to following your dreams oppa. It's fine for me. Follow your dreams and make us proud." he grinned in joy by hearing that I approved "thank you,thank you so much yeri ! " he shouts and continued to thank me endlessly.

" it's okay oppa just you being happy is already fine " I said then suddenly I got a message and it was from jungkook then my oppa get my phone from the bed and read the message out loud

Jungkook : yeri don't forget 2:30 go to Jeon Grand Mall to meet my girlfriend you can also bring your boyfriend or friend

Taehyung oppa read he look at me and say " how can he expect you to have boyfriend when you just broke up " actually I'm hurt by him naturally saying that I can bring my boyfriend.

I smile painfully at my brother " oppa can you accompany me later please ? " I showed him my puppy eyes " your seriously gonna go ? Are you sure ? " he ask I nodded he sigh " if that's what you want and at least I'll be there to entertain you "

At the mall
Me and taehyung oppa walk and the staffs bow at us I mean we are known I'm a model , singer and the heir of KIM airlines and my brother is also a heir , loves singing and basically girls dream guy.

Suddenly I felt the urge to pee so I stop walking and my oppa also stop walking " why did you stop ? " he ask with a confused face " I want to pee can you wait for me please " I told him and he nodded.

After peeing I wash my hands and got out of the comfort room and on the way I accidentally bump into a guy and fall to the floor and dude it hurts. " I'm sorry here let me help you " I saw hand offering me to help me stand and I gladly took it and I look up to his face and we both look at each other but to break the ice I speak

" I'm sorry and thank you but have we met before ? " he really looks familiar then suddenly I realise something and shouted " VERNON?! " and at the same time he also shouted " YERI?! " then we both laughed finally realising who is each other " so how are you ? " he ask " I'm fine I think..." then I continued " we really have a lot to catch up on "  I said trying not to be so awkward " yeah we do " then we laughed but stopped when my brother suddenly called.

PHONE CALL

Taehyung: I'm sorry yeri I can't accompany you anymore
Yeri: what ?! I thought your gonna accompany me
Taehyung: that's what I thought too but sorry there's an emergency
Yeri:  fine I guess I'm going alone to meet him and his girlfriend
Taehyung: come on I know you will be fine just go find someone to accompany you
Yeri: but-

Before I can continue to talk he hung up I glare at my phone as I'm annoyed at my brother. I look at my watch and it shows that it is 1:47 pm still early. I look at vernon who is surprisingly already looking at me " do you want me to accompany you or something ? I'm sorry if eavesdropped " he apologise and ruffle his hair Wow 😳 he looks handsome.

" it's okay " I said " shall we go to a Starbucks first ? " he ask and I nodded. We start talking and talking I also told him about my relationship with jungkook before and how he break up with and me that he wants me to meet his girlfriend my tears drop as I'm telling him my story. Our story.

" I'm sorry Yeri if I wasn't there for you I promise I'll stay here with you " and he smiles sweetly at me and I smile back it's like something in him, makes me smile just by looking at him and somehow he makes me forget everything.

Jungkook made me feel  liked,cared, made me feel the butterflies in my stomach, made my heart beat fast. But Vernon made me feel safe, secure ,warm and he somehow made me feel special and this feeling is new to me and I don't know what it is.

Taehyung's pov
Actually there isn't any emergency. Honestly I saw how Yeri and Vernon bump into each other and started talking and here I am stalking them into that cafe. I know Vernon he's a good guy I know he won't hurt my sister.

                                                             ~ to be continued ~