chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV:
We ran to the meeting room numbuh 1 was there waiting for us.
We sat down and I seated next to numbuh 5 then numbuh 1 started talking.

"The Delightful idiots are again having a birthday and that means that they're going to eat their birthday cake and not GIVING anyone a piece!" He declared.

We all boo'd on his statement for the delightful dorks plan.

"So tomorrow we'll be making a plan on how to steal and let everyone have a piece of it" he said.

”wait tomorrow? We can't be doing it tomorrow Toobathon is gonna be starting on that day " numbuh 2 refused.
"Well then I guess me and the others are gonna be doing the mission" he stated.
"Oh no numbuh 5 ain't gonna do that numbuh 5 will be at the toobathon and gonna win it" she said.
"Yeah I wanna take Toobzilla on the race!" Numbuh 4 happily said.
"I also wanna go!" Numbuh 3 said.
"I also wanna come it looks like it sounds fun!" I said.
"Alright (Y/n)!" Numbuh 5 highfived me.

Then the arguing started but was stopped by a missile that crashed in the base. We all stared at it when a hologram of the Delightful dwellers was shown.

"I see that you kids next idiots are making a plan to steal our birthday cake but that won't be happening because the only way to get is to win the toobathon good luck cause you'll need it!" They said in sync.

We all stared at each other then numbuh 1 started.

"We need to win the race so we can give everyone a piece of that cake now who's with me?" He said.
"Oh no! If I win that race I'll be eating it by myself!" Wally declared.
"In your dreams! Cause numbuh 5 will be eating it before you will cross the finish line!" Numbuh 5 said back.
"Nu uh! I will be the one who will cross the finish line and eat the cake!" Numbuh 2 said.
"Oh guys don't fight like that" Kuki said "Cause obusely I'm gonna be the one who'll WIN!".
" GUYS SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

It was complete silent. Then numbuh 1 started talking again.

"Thank you (y/n). Now it's official we're gonna be racing so we can win the cake." He said.
"I'll be using the Toobzilla (is tat what he called it?)" Numbuh 4 said.
"I'll be making a cute one" numbuh 3 said.
"I'm gonna use besty!" Numbuh 2 said.

Then they all laughed except for me.

"Who's besty?" I asked.
"That's numbuh 2's old toob he believes in perfect toobing" numbuh 4 said.

I walked up to numbuh 2. I patted his back.

"I think perfect toobing is great" I told him.

He smiled and blushed then said thanks I smiled and went to my room to make an awesome toob for the race.

TIME SKIP!

It was today toobathon I looked at my toob