chapter 8

A/n: Sup guys oh yeah I wanna thank WriterOfSummer for this awesome chap and giving me an idea. Oh let's not get this long let's get to the Chap!
THANKS WRITTEROFSUMMER!!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up with a smile on my face and went to the bathroom to do my bathroom routine.

I put on a green hoodie that had a 'SUP' on the middle and brown shorts and took my 3d shoes on my right foot the shoe is color red and on the left it was blue. (If you know who wore that clothing your mah bestest friend!!)

I walked to the kitchen and saw Wally was there eating nachos. I took a bowl milk and cereal and sat down I was infront of Wally.

"Sup" i said as I poured the milk in the bowl.
"A-are you n-not mad?" He asked.
"Ofcourse not you're just  trying to protect me right?"
He looked down still eating his nochos and nodded.

I smiled then I notice him blush.

"Numbuh 5 smells that love is in the air baby!" She teased.
"WHAT WHERE!?! OH CRUD! GIVE ME A GAS MASK I CANT BREATH!!" Wally yelled while holding his trout pretending he can't breath.

I laughed meanwhile Numbuh 5 just rolled her eyes.

Just then the kids next door alarm went on alarming us to go to the meeting room.

We ran and saw Number 1 with hand muff on. I tried not laughing. I used a grabbing thing and took a note (I had no idea what it's called )

"When I opened up the kids next door super secret mail box I saw this" he said showing us the note.
"You are invited to-" he pulled away the note cause I was reading it while pointing my finger on it.
"Don't touch it!" He told me.
"Oh sorry" I said.

Number 3 looks at the invitation then smiles.

"An invitation to the kids cattilion!" She started to sequel.
"We got invited!?" Numbuh 2 said in shock.
"That's the biggest sindig in town!" Numbuh 4 said.
"Wow! That's so cool!!" I squealed.
"Read the finding with your host the delightful children from down the lane" numbuh 1 said.

We all frown and looked at numbuh 1.

"Does that means we won't go?" Kuki asked in disappointment.
"Of course we're going!" Numbuh 1 yelled.

We all cheered in happiness even I started squealing with numbuh 3.

"But we are going to their squlie but not for fun it's for the mission! To find out what those delightful children from down the lane are up to we can't be confishalous (is that what he said?)  I need to find a way to avoid draw on  pointing our attention or will be nex- "

Numbuh 1 was cutted off when he saw that everyone had a partner except for me.

Wally's POV:
I was about to ask (Y/n) out but Kuki held my hand. Crud. I looked at (Y/n) and numbuh 1 shoot.