chapter 10

(Y/n) 's POV:
We we're listening to numbuh 1 about hamsters that can't clean themselves when.

A rocket landed on where numbuh 1 was standing good thing he had time to run and... Scream like a girl. A red headed girl came out with a strong accent.

"Listen up I require volunteers for the extra secret mission" she said.
"Who is she numbuh 5?" I whispered to her.
"She's numbuh 86 a co-operative in kids next door moon base" she said.
"OH OH OH!  pick me numbuh 86 it's to guard the importantic kids next door code module right?" Numbuh 4 said.
"No the code module is safe in the moon base" she explained.
"You can't fool me with you're reverse phycologic! I heard that the code module can monitor whenever kids are watching tv with informations like that adults can change the tv schedule and borify cozzillion of kids-"
"THIS MISSION ARE FOR GIRLS ONLY!!! " She interrupted numbuh 4's speech.

Wally got surprised his eyes grew wide.

"GIRLS?! " Wally yelled in disbelief.
"A boy would be an unexpectable situation and a few risk" she said "so what do you say girls?"

Numbuh 5 folded her arms. Oh no sassyness alert!

"I'm going on a all night mission with you?  Sorry but numbuh 5 going to be busy at not doing that" she said while walking out.
"Uh how about you numbuh 6 wanna come? " numbuh 86 asked.
"Uh yeah sure" I smiled.
"What about you numbuh 3?"
"Will there be popcorns? " kuki asked.
"Uh yeah sure popcorn" she said.
"Butter Popcorn? ~" kuki teased.
"Yeah sure "
"Super extra-"
"ARE YOU IN OR NOT?! " She yelled.

Man I won't push her limits if I were you.  Numbuh 3 agreed on coming in the mission she walked in the rocket.

"Now let's go out and find more volunteers before it gets dark" 86 yelled.
"Yes ma'am! " kuki yelled.

Kuki grabbed my hand and started cheering for popcorn while we we're walking in the rocket.

I swore I heard numbuh 4 mumbled something...maybe it's just my imaginations.

Wally's POV:
I stared at numbuh 6 and 3 walking in the rocket.

"I'm going on that mission no matter what " I mumbled.

As they launched off I turned around and headed to numbuh 3's room.

"Where are you going numbuh 4?" Numbuh 2 asked.
"In my room just gonna do stuff " I lied and went off. 

I went pass the curtains and opened her closet I found a pink skirt and a pink head band. I took some rope that was braided and put them on.

TIME SKIP!

I followed them in the rocket and we all landed on numbuh 86 house.

(Y/n) 's POV:
It was now night when we stopped finding more volunteer on this mission and before we really start good thing I packed some panjamas with me. We all stand and looked at numbuh 86 waiting for her to speak.

"So before we begin our our mission I want to introduce you to our fellow operatives" she explained.  "Numbuh 12"

I looked at the blond curly haired girl who was wearing a white shirt and pink jumpers until the knee.

"Numbuh 23"

I looked at numbuh 23 she was wearing a black shirt and red shorts her hair is brown and wearing bracelets on both of her arms.

"Numbuh 3" she gestured kuki.
"Numbuh 6 and... "

She looked at the girl who was wearing a pink dress and a goodie inside and pants she was wearing a pink head band and her blond looking hair tied on a braid.