~Life and Love~

{Y/N's Point of view}

_SMUT WARNING_

When Anthony leaps into me, I freak out for a second but then fall into his embrace. "Mhmm~,," I mumble-moan into the kiss. He starts feeling around and up down my body. He pulls away from the kiss and I moan while he goes up and down my body. "A-Anthony~" I moan out. He kisses my neck and starts kissing down my body until he gets to 'my area'. He takes his pants off and slides his dik inside me. "aaAa!~" I moan kinda loud out of surprise. He takes this as a signal to go faster. He starts to moan a little bit. I moan out his name. "An-Anthony~~" He goes faster and harder which catches me by surprise. "Y-yes please~" He goes so deep inside me, I love it so much, I want it forever and ever. "Y/N~" Anthony moans out, going faster and deeper than ever. "A-Anthony!!~ I'm gonna cum!!" I moan out, I can't hold it back anymore. That's was the best time of my life.
~30 Minutes Later~
"You okay?" Anthony says to me, we're sitting on the couch together, watching a movie. "Oh yeah, I'm good!" I say. Nothing is wrong, I'm just kinda tired. I grab my inhaler because I start to feel dizzy. "Are you sure?" Anthony said, sounding really worried. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired is all." I was really dizzy, and I had the worst stomach ache. "I-I think I'm gonna go lay down." I stay, standing up but then falling in the floor. "Oh my gosh! You're not okay!!" He says, jumping on the floor to help me up. He walks me to his bed and as soon as I lay down, I pass out.
//hey guys so uh, here you go! hope you like it
-Louise <3