Ch:1|Seoul

Your nickname is "Miso" in this story. You only allow your dear ones to call you by that name.
Y/N for your name,

It was about 4:30.
The clouds were dark, the cold breeze was making you freeze more and more.
You finally hopped On to the bus which you were waiting for like 30minutes, going back to home from your work.

Being a teenager,18. You've always thought that you should be going to school instead of working, But you had no other choice Because you were kinda poor..... ummmm, yeah You were so poor that You can't effort to go to school anymore. 

One thing is that you didn't hate it. It's not like You can't read or wring! You can. You used to go to school until freshmen.
You were happy, that You have your dad beside you. He cares about you so much since You are only his child.

The thing that you hated the most is Moving to different places.  You have moved to different states and cities a lot. About 14 or 15 times in total. Like Every year You have to move, But You never complained about it to your dad.

Your POV
As I looked out of the window, the rain started to fall on the rhythm of the music I was listening to. I opened up the window and held out my hand to feel the first rain of the year, it was cold and refreshing...

Excuse me?? Excuse me!! Someone called me from the back seat.
there was a school boy and a girl, she had his jacket on. I guess she is his girlfriend. I envy them. T.T
Please shut the window okey? He said annoyingly.
sorry! I said politely and shut the window. I didn't wanted to argue cause I was feeling down, they just don't know how to enjoy the life! Just by looking at them they are younger then me! Rude!

At home*
I guess I am home alone today too, dad must be still working.
I opened the small fridge and grabbed my food.
I heated it and went to living room, turning on my TV.
knock knock* someone knocked on my door.
I got up and opened it. Who's their?

It was Nara and Soojung.
They both are one year older then me. But they prefer me calling by their name instead of unni.
They said they graduated school last year around August. I moved here around oct, so they felt bad for me not seeing them graduating. its been 3 months since I've met them.

I am glad I moved to Seoul, If I didn't come to Seoul then I wouldn't have even known them. we are best of friends now. They were the first best friend I made. We live in same apartment. They are poor just like me! Well they are little bit better in condition then me.
they couldn't go to college. So they both found a work in a restaurant or something.

"Miso!! Why did you took so long to come home today? We waited so long for you!" They said.
Ahh, the bus was moving too slow because of the rain. I told them.
"It is indeed raining heavy today!" Soojung said.
Btw we are going to watch a movie. Nara bought some movies with her and I only noticed one.
"Oh my god! Train to Busan? I really wanted to watch it." I said.
Come in, come in! I invited them in.  We put the movie in and I grabbed my food and some snacks.
We watched it all, and we did all sorts of things. laughing, crying, scared, melting, shocked and so on.

That was a good movie, I tell ya! I said.

"Ikr.. you should thank me later!" Nara said.

Oh! NaNa how should I thank you?? I asked.
"Well......"
Well??
"I applied all of us to some job and they want all three of us! We can work together! And in addition they pay better then our current job." Nara told us the news.
"Omg really?" Soojung became all excited.
I was excited too.

We all jumped like crazy, clapping our hands!

thank you Nara! you definitely bring joy to us! I expressed my joy!

when do we start? I asked.

"Well we start on next Monday!"....

don't for get to vote and comment!! ;)