Ch:5|An 'Accident'

your POV

It is sunday today, and i have to go to work...
I'll get to work on another floor.
Hope Soojung or Nara will work together with me this time.........
or maybe i'll get to work on the bottom floor...kikikiki.

**

Well I have to work on 2nd floor this week, and thankfully Nara is working on the same floor.

Guess I won't see Taehyung......

before the break, As I was cleaning,

My eyes got caught on the Shoe section.....I saw this beautiful; stunning high heel shoe.
It was sparkling like diamond....

I went into the shoe section without realising and touched the shoe gently... A smile formed on my face.

"What the hell, do you even know who I am? Irene!!! aka "Bae Ju Hyun"

I heard someone yelling! like she seemed real mad about something.

I slightly peeked on who she was.

well....woah! she was something♡.♡
she can be defined as "gorgeous" I tell ya!

she came to my direction, and I quickly moved slightly. 

She looked at me from head to toe, "Judging me I guess?".  She shook her head, a sarcastic smirk formed on her face, and then she rolled her eyes, facing right and grabbing that "Stunning high heel shoe" and..... she ripped it with scissors???"

like What the hell? does she own this property? and where the hell did she get that scissor from? she might be rich to rip that shoe, but this isn't right!!

EXCUSE ME MAM!!!! I spoke up!
she looked at me weirdly.

"Me??" she questioned.

Yes! You can't do that!! if you didn't like that shoe then just don't buy it! No need to be an extra! I yelled from anger.

"what the?? do you even know me??

Irene!! your name?! sure you may be rich but there are other people who wants to buy it...I yelled again.

At that time Nara came to the scene that was happening and tried to stop me, telling me that I'll lose my job, but I am me so, I don't give a sh*t about it.

"Listen, you! If that shoe isn't going to be mine then no one can have it!! Okey?"  She said holding her anger as her other "two friends" were holding her from coming to me.

"Lets just go Irene! don't waste your time on such peasants!!" one of her friend said.

She smiled and then smirked looking at me.

"true!! I should have known it" She said rolling her eyes and went out of the shop.

I followed her quickly as Nara was also following me and stopping me from behind.

I saw a bucket which has 'Not so clean water' in it since I've used it to wipe the floor.

I grabbed it without thinking and.....

~~~~~Splassshhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~

smooth!!!!

All the people passing that section looked at her and me with disbelief.

Yes, I poured all that dirty water on her as she turned around with really... really shocked face, and kinda...pufttt.....'the first thing ever happend in her life' face...

she looked hella funny I tell ya.

Y/N!!!!!!!! I heard my name, and I knew from the voice that it was Taehyun.

he came running and faced me "Y/N, just don't do anything!" he said.

Bu-But what she just did--

"I know, I know Y/N."

"I am so sorry miss! Our employee has caused you so much trouble! we are so sorry for that, It won't be happening next time, It was an accident". he apologized.

y/n tell her it was an accident. Taehyung whispered to me.

Sorry madam! It Was An ACCIDENT!!
I clinched my teeth.
If at that moment someone thouches me, I would have burst out.........

***
Taehyung dragged me near the corner.
TAEHYUNG! I don't wanna hear anything! I replied without hearing what he was trying to say.

"I won't say anything about it!" he gave a smile and kissed me on the forehead.

I calmed down.

"btw do you always have that high temper?" He asked jokingly.

I moved a little bit closer to him....
well, I do! If something unfair happens! I said.

"thats impressive!"

do you know TAEHYUNG? actually the shoe was so pretty! I really liked it but that B*tch had to cut it with the sissors! like really??
If I met her again I will not leave her, I tell ya! I let out my anger!

"I know!! The same shoes will come next week, but she just don't know how to be patient--- wait, did u know that you were calling me TAEHYUNG instead of Director kim? " he asked, and a smirked formed on his face.

Oh did I?? sorry Director Kim!

"I mean, I like it more if you call me Taehyung........"

"Y/N????" one employee called me.

yes?

"The vice president is calling you!" she said.

guess, I am fired.........