Ch:12|"younger sister"

Y/n couldn't believe it.

there was no way that y/n would accept Irene as her younger sister, so does Irene. They hate each other.

"You!!" y/n pointed at Irene.

Irene tilted her head. It was a second moment that Irene knew who was in front of her, Inside her bedroom.

"You?? what the hell? why are you doing here you peasant!" Irene became furious.

"what the? you guys know each other?" Jimin looked at Irene and then y/n.

"Remember when I came home all drained in water! it was because of her!" Irene shouted.

"ahh yes, I remember! how would I forget that day." jimin smirked. Irene gave Jimin a death stare, "Jimin don't make me go mad" she says.

Jimin quickly and playfully raised his hand in defense.

"Oh hello!, cut that crap with whatever's going on between you two! I am not gonna share a room with YOU!" Y/n told Irene.

"does it seem like you're in a place to say that? This was my room to begin with" Irene said pointing to the room.

"Oh come-on Irene, if you don't want to share a room with her then mine's always open for you" Jimin gave Irene a wink, and y/n couldn't believe it.

Jimin pulled Irene from her waist, closer to him. y/n had uncomfortable look in her eyes. "Jimin don't you feel like we're being watched by someone?" Irene aked running her finger through Jimin's face.

"oh Irene, don't be so rude to your older sister!" Jimin laughed, and at that second Irene lets go of Jimin. "what do you mean?"

"yeah why else would she be here, and is about to share a room with you?" Jimin said.

"first of all there is no way she's MY sister, and second of all there are plenty of rooms in this mansion, why not use those..?" Irene gave a look to y/n.

"so that you two would get to know each other, you know play some hide and seek, rock paper scissors and tags maybe?"

"Jimin it's not funny" Irene pointed at him, and Jimin just shrugs smiling.

"I'm going to talk to Grad lady about this!" Irene left the scene.

"don't you dare look on my side, forget about thinking of coming near my bed!" Irene said to y/n Obviously she failed to convince grand lady.

"Who wants to come to you? I am good on my own!" y/n shouted back.

"fuck, I'm stuck here with her..." they both thought.

And as expected the two were not meant to be in the same room, weeks past but it was hard to believe how they were still sharing the room.

"Only if grand lady didn't ordered to be with you I would have kicked you out of this room, my precision room!" Irene whined.

"Oh hello!?, do you think I like it here? Be grateful your face isn't ruined yet!" Y/n yelled back.

"ENOUGH! I've had enough of you" Irene screamed. "I'm going to talk to the grand lady, RIGHT NOW and this time I'll convince her no matter what" and she stomped out of the room as y/n just looked at the maids outside, who's used to hear them fight all the time.

*******************

It was 3:40 pm and at that exact time y/n heard the door knocked. It was Jimin.
"weren't you here this morning too? What's with you coming here all the time?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, maybe because I want to see your pretty face?" Jimin smirked as y/n just rolls her eyes.

"sorry y/n, but this is not the case, Grand lady is asking for you to come to the office, I came here to tell you that" Jimin says.

Y/n gets up, "oh didn't knew you were one of the workers here, who would come just to tell the msgs that grad lady gives. Keep up the good work" and she passes Jimin.

Taken back a little, Jimin smiles "or maybe I wanted to see you" Jimin paused, taken back a little bit more after he heard himself, a small tint of redness appears on Jimins cheek. "Shit"