Ch:11|Him

Your POV

As soon as I heard about what this grandma has said I thought of Taehyung.

What about him?? Does it mean that I have to let go of him?? That's no way! I would never do that. I only love him and will never get married to anyone else but him.

"You are kidding me right?!? When did I had a fiancé? How did I had a fiancé? " I burst out!

"Jimin and you were fiancé since you were 5 and jimin was 8. One day when you guys were playing, Jimin picked up a knife without knowing what it was and unintentionally hit u with it. The scar on your back. It is from jimin. So when jimin saw that u had a scar on your back he knew that you were y/n!"
The grandma was planning to continue her story but Jimin came in.

"And as a good kid, I felt guilty. You were crying so hard haha saying 'I am ugly now! I won't have any prince in my life~', so I decided that I will be your prince! Romantic right?"

I frowned..

"At that time I said I'll marry you if no one else does!" Jimin shrugs.

"We always thought of you guys marrying, ever since you were born y/n! So we were so glad that day that we agreed to it!" The grandma showed a sincere smile.

"But what if I HAVE someone other than Jimin that is willing to marry me?!" I raised my brows, smirking a bit.

"W-what do you mean y/n?" The grandma asked.

"Don't tell me you already have a lover?!?" That lady- or I should say mother? She stood up from the chair she was sitting and looked at the grandma.

"Yes I do!! And I want to merry only him!!"

If they were gonna oppose my decision then I was gonna leave immediately but somehow they were cool with it! Except for jimin who frowned when the grandma told me that she wants to see that person. Taehyung~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I learned that I am the oldest daughter of Bae Seok Hyun(father) and Bae Sooyong(mother). My father is the only son of Bae sori(grandma) there is also a younger daughter in this family. Her name is Bae Ju Hyun and somehow for some reason that name seemed similar to me.

Jimin is the family's friend. Apparently my father and Jimin's father were friend since childhood, they also do business together. He is a prince who has an older sister named Park Nami.

I also have an aunty, she is the younger sister of my father and was married to a business man but got divorced, so she stays in palace. She has a son named Jung Hoseok who is also living in the palace.

All in all, we are from Bae family.
That Jimin guy is from Park and Hoseok is from Jung.

Everyone calls that grandma "Grand Lady" And I guessed that she is the head of the family. I need to make good impression of myself in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later I was shown a room which seemed like someone was already using the room.

"Isn't someone already using this room?"

I asked the maid who showed me this room.
It was painted pink color. There wasn't too much pink nor too little it was just right. Some white were added too and some brown. It looked really neat and there were some clothes on the bed(?) that's why I thought someone was already using this room.

"Grand lady said that sharing a room with your younger sister is a great way to become friends and that you guys could get to know each other more"

"Ah she said that?"

The maid nodded.

"Got your room princess??" I head a voice.

"You Jimin??" I showed my most disliked face.

"You may go" jimin said to the maid and she left backing up.

"You see, do you know what's funny?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You will marry me for sure. Because we were destined to be together from the start!" He said smirking, leaning against the main door of the room.

"Ever since the universe was made, everything was destined, but in my destiny I don't see you! I tell ya!" I talked back.

Jimin laughed a little.
"You know y/n? I've never liked you since we were kid as in you know... but right now I think you're kinda cute..."

"Are you flirting with me? I am sure you don't really like me! Since you said you didn't liked me during kid. And now suddenly you are trying to flirt with me(?). What's the reason? "

I asked suspiciously.

..............

"JIMIN!! What are you doing here??" That's news~<3" a lady shouted from the behind of Jimin.

She came up and soon I saw her face..
that girl saw me too.
"Who's she?... a new maid?"

Jimin laughed
jerk

"Irene she's your sister" and Jimin laughed harder.

Irene?!?.. that name....

Flashback of y/n*

"Don't you know who I am?? Irene!! Aka Bae Ju Hyun!!!" (Ch:5|An 'Accident')

End of flashback*

BAE JU HYUN?!?!
MY SISTER?!? We're- WE ARE SISTERS?!?!

Here it is. I was free today so I updated my new ch! Hope u enjoyed it! Thanks for reading :)
then see you till next time💙