Ch:6|lets date!

Your POV
"let's date!!....for real" Director Kim said, holding my hand and looking into my eyes which seemed sincere and genuine to me.

well I dont have job anymore rn and I'm not so good with dealing people! I haven't date anyone so I'm clueless abt it! are you saying that for real director Kim? I asked nervously.

he held my face and said;"I like you! I dont know why... it just happened without knowing me! what u do and what ur status is, doesn't matter to me! and I am also.....urmm dating for the first time too!"

I chuckled a little!
that was cute!
sure then I will date you!!... for real!!
I gave him the best smile I could give!

He held my hand..."and yeah call me Tae.." "Miso"..
I couldn't hide my smile anymore and let it out..
"its pretty!!" Tae said.
what? I questioned him.
"your nickname! who gave it to you?"
ohh~ I think since my birth my dad gave it to me! he adores me so much... I once again smiled thinking abt my dad.

but tae you got so many nicknames!! like how? I asked him curiously.

"well at work as you know I am known for Director kim" he said as I nodded.
"my parents call me Taehyung" he continued.
"and my friends call me V" "as for you I made myself a name!"Tae"!! "smart right??" he asked my happily.

Tae!! you told me to save your contact name as V!! u friend zoned me!! I said.

"oh hehehe" he let out a small chuckle.
"I didn't have any other nice name to give you! I thought u might think its cool to have an English name!!"

god!! his cuteness!!!

Author
you soon changed his contact name to "Tae Tae" which you find it cute!
everything was cute about him! but you didnt knew that he wanted to be manly just for you!
he was your first love! first crush and your first boyfriend! the one you won't forgot till the very end.

time passed!
at first you guys were kinda shy with each other but now you guys were like old couple!
you both sometimes fight with each other but still get together at the end!
its been 1 month now!
things seemed to change a little!
you got new job and it was little hard for you guys to meet each other!

it was now around 7pm. you didn't have any work today, so you were waiting for Taehyung near the mall!

he soon came. A smile formed in his face which made you excided.

"you didnt have to come at this hour" he said hugging you!
"its dangerous"

shut up tae, I am fine right?? you hugged him tighter.

you guys soon parted away from each other, and just stared at each other.

"sooo..." he started..

"isn't this the situation where we should kiss?" he asked, not looking into your eyes.

you laughed little and gave him a look.

you went near him! he looked at you, kinda shy... well you were too but you didnt showed it to him.

both lips, touched each other. He had soft lips which made you go more near to his face and kiss him more passionately, soon his hand reached your head, pushing him against you!
(this kiss doesn't include tounge work so yeah, dont overthink!!)

you guys were now walking, holding hands, like a happy couple.

"Miso!!! guess what?!" Taehyung askes you.

"umm what!?" your brows went up!

he maved the ticket, which was in his hands, holding it tightly!
"wanna go to a club?!?" he asked excitedly!

"Woooaahah Yesss omg I wanted to go so much!!" you clapped your hands.

Your POV

I am still a teen, I know that but I've alws wanted to go to clubs and party!

"this is one of the best club!!" he braged about it and I could only smirk!

then I guess they will caught me easily!! I said in disappointment.

"dont worry I have a fake Id for you" he winked and pulled an id from his pocket and handed it to me!

wahhh tae!! I love you!! I gave him a tight hug.

I was just wearing a slobby cloths, so tae took me to a shop and bought me a party dress which was not expensive and just my style!! I liked it!

we went insidetge club holding our breaths cuz the security almost caught us! there was so many people lining up so he did hurriedly! that went just right!! lucky indeed!!
phew....

we were now inside the club and it was so fancy and awe moment to me!
the music was loud, people were dancing, drinking and cheering!

the most thing I loved was when I have to talk loudly cuz the music was loud! its just my style, I love talking loudly to people when the place is loud!

"HEYY MISO WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DRINK? I'LL GO GET IT FOR YA!"

JUST JUICE, JUST JUICE!!! MANGO JUSCE IF THERE IS ONE! I AM TEEN TAE I CANT DRINK

"I KNOW YOU CANT DRINK, I WAS ASKING YOU WHAT JUICE YOU WANT!!!"

LOL TAE!! OK FINE...

tae went to grab some drinks while I was sitting on a chair!
people were dancing and it seemed fun, so I went on to the dance floor..

I was having fun dancing when suddenly out of nowhere someone grabbed my hand.

"hey, this is not your place! go to your poor sh*tty place where you dance like you came from jungle!!!"

lololololololol everyone laughed.
and that person highfived his friends behind him!

I pulled my hands from his damned hand and stared at him.

"oh wow look at this girl, getting all angry! and look at her dress!! lol...do you know who you are messing with!?"

And do you KNOW me? I started off.
MISO!!!I tell ya!! anything else you want to know?!? being rich, you dont know the value of life right??
anyone can go everywhere they want! do you own this place? no right?! so just shut up!!
these people, making my mood bad..
they were watching me in disbelief!
well not my first time!

at that time someone else made me turn around! he pulled my shoulder by his hand to face him.
now what??!?!?

???!?

that was the time, when my life turned 180°!!!