Ch:2|Work

Your POV

Monday*

Dad I'm going to my new work today! I said.
"Wait, Miso you have to eat something sweet for a good start!" He came running to me with a chocolate in his hands.

Lol dad who told you about that?? I asked.
"Well.... My instinct? " He said.
I laughed and ate some chocolate.

I Waved bye to him and went to Soojung's house.
I knocked on her door.
She quickly opened it. " oh we were about to come to you just now" Soojung said, and Nara came behind her.
"It's a good morning!" Nara greeted me .
Yeah it is. I replied.

We all head off to "COEZy" mall.

At the mall we were given apron to wear. They told us to clean all the floors and bath rooms.
"Well this sucks!" Soojung said.
"I know but we get paid more than before!" Nara replied.

The fun thing is we all are together here, working in a same place!! I said.
They both agreed and we started to work.

Y/N? Someone called my name! Yes? I answered.
It was a working ajjushi.
"You have to clean the 3rd floor with song ran-ji not here!" He informed me.
Sojung and Nara looked at me.. they both were upset.
"Don't worry, you'll see your friend in the mall. It's only for a week, they switch employees from floor to floor." The ajjushi said.
Yes! We said politely and bowed to him.

I opened the elevator and put my things in first. I had my gloves on, so I took it off. the elevator was about to close when someone hurriedly came and I quickly pressed the button to open the door so he could catch up.

"Thank you" he said, Coming in. He was wearing a black suit, seemed like he was a kid from a wealthy family, and he seemed to work here.

"Is this your first day of work?" He asked me. he was some good looking guy I tell ya!
Yes! I said and bowed a little.
"Well good luck." He said smiling.
Thank you I said and bowed. I was kinda getting tired of bowing.

We soon reached 3rd floor! The door opened.
"I guess we are getting off on the same floor." he said.
"You see, I am a director of you guys!" "Not like a mall director, I am not rich as I look. I just work here as a director of....you know cleaning!" He said.
I smiled. then I bowed again. Sorry for not knowing you.
"It's your first time here so it's fine." He said.
"Btw My name is Taehyung!"
"Director Kim Taehyung!

Oh! I am Y/N, I told him.

I look forward to you Y/N! The director said.
thank you director, I bowed my head down when, I heard my heart beat, super fast!! I was confused for a second.

I lift my head back up, seeing Director Kim right in front of me.
No way!!!!!!!!

Break time*
Soojung, did you saw our manger? He is super handsome I tell ya! I said giggling.
"I did saw him. He greeted me and Nara knowing we were new employees, I agree he is handsome, but not my type." She replied.
God, You'll never understand. I said turning to Nara and raising my eyebrows.
Well, he is actually handsome. Nara said blushing.
No, No Nara. I am going to make him mine. You guys just wait and watch.. I said holding onto my heart which was beating real fast.

**

"Maybe we should go to our own house today, I am too tired to do anything rn." Soojung said waving goodbye and going ahead.
"See you tomorrow!" Nara said smiling, going upstairs into her house.

I sighed and went straight and laid on the couch; looking at the ceiling, remembering the talks I had with Director Kim and smiling like stupid.
I hope I'll meet him tomorrow too><