🌸Chapter 5🌸

UNEDITED

Looking at my pride an joy sleeping, the tears rushed to my eyes, it's been propably eight weeks since i've seen him, and he just seems to get more handsome.

The Birth of Ryder, isn't something that i'm proud of , but yet ill never regret having him, i mean in all my songs, i encourage my listeners, to be strong and independent and wise in your thinking, don't et a guy seduce you with words, but then that's exactly what happened to me.

It was A gramys after party, and i'd just won an award, i mean come of heck yeah i was excited!

Flash back.

With tears in my eyes i smiled and spoke through the microphone.

"I am honored to stand tonight before you to recieve this award, let me tell you i am truly shocked, and i would like to thank my Family and friends who has supported me on this journey. I just wanna thank Mr. Allen, you guys won;t know him, but he was that teacher at detention who really pushed me and made me who i am today, i mean who would have know that because of a detention i would be recieving an award tonight. And A most of all i would love to thank my fans, You guys have been truly amazing throughout the yearsm you have supported e through it all and i want to thank you all, because i probably wouldn't of been here tonight if it wasn't for you guys, I love you, and Thank you!" I said grinning raising the award in my hands before moving away and heading back to my seat.

A assisant helped me down the stairs.

Which they really hadn't to do.

I wore A a long flowing dress that covered up my pink converse well.

when i got back to my seat i was showered in kisses by Trishaun who sat next to me, followed by my dad and Carla.

"You did great sweety, i actually thought you were about to cry." Carla laughed and kissed me.

"I was, i swear. it's just that i remembered how much trishaun treathened me to take care of her precious master piece of a make up." I said causing them to laugh.

other celebrites congratulated me.

"Okay people, i want you to help me put your hands together as we bring on the one, the only ROSS LYNCH!" the annoucer, nick cannon shouted causing the crowd to go wild.

Besides me trishaun stood on her seat screaming her lungs out, as the kids all around cheered for ross.

with a weak smile i gave Carla my award to hold as her and dad left to put it away for me.

what i'm still a kid you know.

The intro of his latest hit song Perfect Strangers began playing as the crowd became even more wild.

"How y'all doing, looking find as ever." He laughed throught his microphone.running a hand through his hair. before he began singing.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S MY JAM!" Trishaun screamed over the music haking my viciously.

"Okay, i get it, he's your favorite and not your best friend." I said laughing

"You betcha." she laughed dancing away

"You been lookign at me like you wanted to stay

when i saw you yesterday

i'm not waisting no time i'm not playing no game

I see you

Who knows the secret tomorrow may hold

we don't really need o know