🌸Chapter 7🌸

The Engagement party was on full swing. everyone was seated and giving their congratulations to the happy couple.  Ross and I were now playing I spy, seeing that one of Alex's elderly aunt were on for over an hour, mostly repeating the same thing over and over, but no one dared to move her know how stubborn and own way ...and embarrassing she was.

"I spy with my little eye, a big dude, on the verge on falling over his  chair and salivating like the world depends on it." He said nudging me.

I stifled a laugh, which kinda escaped causing everyone to look at us. I saw ross's hand fly to his mouth trying to cover his laugh, as I just looked at my lap, hoping they'd look away.

I slowly raised my head, to see some people turned their attention away from us and back to the elderly woman still speaking.

while they're other who glared at me, mostly being Carla who lipped a behave and Alex who made a sign with his hand , like he was slashing his neck.

I guess he's saying don't let his great aunt hear or we'd be dead.

The old lady was slowly ushered off the stage by her son, whiles Barry clapped extremely loudly.

over the top, like he was only clapping because she was over.

As everyone quieted down, so the chair person could talk, a baby laugh was heard then "Mamma!" Ryder screamed and giggled wobbling across the banquet hall and straight to me.

my eyes grew wide, before I laughed at his adorableness and so did everyone else. the chair person continued and Ryder still wobbled to be, moving around the table so he could come to the my seat, but strange enough he passed me straight and went  to ross's legs.

bewildered and confused, ross slowly picked up the small boy and placed him unto his lap.

I stared with wide eyes at my son.

you see Ry has this strike I don't go to dudes policy.

The only males he goes to are dad and Logan. When Rowan and Barry came to see him he hesitated going to Rowan, but in the end he did, but when Barry called him, he ignored him and whenhe picked him up he screamed and ran away on wobbly legs. and when he hid behind the sofa, he stretched out his tongue on him.

Okay so I was, beginning to see things in Ryder, that I used to do when I was young, I hated new people, and well I guess it's passed down to my son.

"Hey there little buddy." Ross said smiling down at ryder. He sat comfortably in ross's lap one of his hands small hand wrapping around ross's huge pointer finger playing with the ring on it.

I sat looking on dumbfounded as they two converse ryder saying little words to him.

"What's your name?" Ross asked him, although knew his name.

"wyda."  Ry said, his small mouth pronouncing the words as best as he could still playing with the huge ring on ross's finger.

"It's nice to meet you "Wyda!" i'm ross." Ross says causing me to chuckle. I looked away from them to my beautiful best friend, instead of listening to her cousin talk, she was grinning fro, ear to ear at ross, ryder and I while she snapped a picture of us.

Oh come on people are looking.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to listen to the people hat came here for her.

I looked back at the two boys who were still talking and smiled.

----------------------------------------

An hour later every one was eating and dancing and enjoying themselves.

I sat in my seat with Ryder as he sang his ABC's for me and laughed and encouraged him.

Majesty and Logan danced together runningabout through the couples and to the my other pair of best friends Barry and Rowan who danced the craziest. I could imagine the wedding.

but of course not as crazy compared to the couple that is getting married. Alex was on the floor doing the snake dance as trishaun danced like she was doing the limbo. it was hilarious because they dance to Rihanna's work.

Dad and Carla were talking to ross's parents seeing they're fiends due to the play dates that Majesty and Logan have.

I picked Ry up and we walked to the dance floor I placed him on the floor I held his two hands and bent as we danced together. Cheap trills was now playing and he became excited seeing the crowd beginning to move about wobbly I laughed at his excitement and continued dancing holding his hands. A figure came besides me and ross stood dancing him noe free of his white jacket. he took my hand and Ry's hand and we began dancing together. the three of us.

-----------------------------------------------

Short chap

just wanted to start ross and Laura's friendship.

have sooo much prepared for you guys.