🌸Chapter 10🌸

Unedited

"I'm in love with your body." I sang and shaked my hips as I slapped a the last spoon full of mac and cheese into a bowl.

"Dinner's ready as said as I walked into the kitchen with both bowls in my hands, I rest it in front of the two kids that sat closely infront of the television.

"Thank you Laura."Majesty said softly as she smiled up at me.

"Your welcome sweetie." I smiled at her.

my eyes drifted to my little brother as he dug into his food without saying thanks, his eyes still glued to the tv.

shifting closer to him, I whacked him on his head.

"Ouch, what was that for." he whined lookingup at me, as he held his head.

"You're welcome." I said grinning..

Ryder was in his baby bouncy swing sucking on a baby chew toy.

"Heya mister, are you hungry?" I asked him as I knelt to reach his height.

with wide eyes he dropped his chew toy and began crying.

"Okay hunny, mommy's got you." I said lifting him from his swing.

his cries ceased, and I my phone immediately dinged.

Getcha door - Trish

before I could even reply the door bell went on.

"Coming." I said as I walked to the door as I balanced ryder on my hip.

I opened the door to find Trishaun, Alex and a strangely familiar face.

"I know you." was all I said before Alex barged in causing the two to follow.

"I here Boss Baby!" Alex squealed running into the living room to the kids.

as I locked the door, I retreated to the living room, where everyone was.

Alex sat right in front of the tv on the ground with Logan and Majesty his legs fold as he clapped excitingly.

he turned around and when his eyes landing on me he grinned sheepishly.

"Lauwa! May I pwease have some mac n cheese!" He asked pouting.

shaking my head I laughed.

"It's finished love." I said to him before he pouted and turned back to the tv.

My eyes turned to my best friend and her visitor.

"Hello." I said smiling at the familiar face.

"Hi Laura, it's nice to finally meet you." The guy said.

"Hey, it's Kygo right? I'm a fan of yours." I said shaking his hands.

"As I  of you Ms.Marano. I love your work" He smiled back at me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"So laur, as you know, Ky  here is a Dj, an he'll be DJing the reception, so, since you and ross will be singing, I figured you guys would practice with him.. when you're practicing." She grinned.

"Uh sure of course." I nodded as I bounced Ryder who was fuzzing around.

"So uh, what's the name of the sing, you guys plan on doing?" Kygo asked.

I blinked a few times before answering.

He was very handsome and I was a major fan of his work.

"Uh, actually we haven't decided what we were going to do yet, we planned on meeting tomorrow." I replied.

"Oh cool, so Trish will get you my number, and uh I guess the three of us will meet tomorrow." He said.

he sounded so professional unlike me always stuttering, and here I am the famous singer and I'm completely baffled.

"Awesome so it's settled, Laura I'll text you Ky's number." Trish said.

"Alright, it was great to finally formally meet you Laura, but I gotta run, I look forward to working together." he said

"As I." I said before walking him out the door.

"Oh my god, trish where did you meet Kygo, i'm strating to wonder who is the celeb here." I said as I sat next to her on the sofa.

she laughed. "Well I met him at the last Grammies. we've been in contact ever since I told him i'm your dresser slash designer." She said as she I began nursing Ryder.

"Have you spoke to ross about it yet?" I Asked looking at her.

"I've texted him, but I huess you guys will figure it out tomorrow. Alex let's go."

"But i'm watching baby boss." he pouted

"Why am I marrying this kid again." She whispered to me.

"Because you have the hots for me." he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you an idiot...but you already knew that." Trish said walking out.