🌸Chapter 9🌸

Throughout my pregnancy, I blamed myself for being so stupid. I mean how dumb could I be going and get pregnant for a stranger. I had cried so many nights telling myself how stupid I was and I could of slowly feel myself going back to my old ways in high school, where I wouldn't smile or anything until trishaun, Carla and dad shook some sense into me.

Slowly backing away from ross, I now stared him in the eye as he id to me. A series of expression crashing across his face one after the other.

blinking away my tears, I stumbling turn away from him an made walk quickly back to shore.

all this time, all the sleepless nights I had up thinking who coud possibly be the father of my child. now here I find out there could be a possibility that  ross could the father of Ryder.

A tattoo still didn't prove anything, lots of guys have blondie tattoos.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Carla asked distracting me from my taught.

"Oh Uh I'm-" I was cut off by Ryder's loud cries. he had just woken up.

"OH sweetie what's wrong." Carla cooed at Ryder, picking him up from his portable baby bed bag.

"I'll go dry off and change and I'll collect him." I said smiling at her before grabbing my bag with change clothes and walking off.

as I headed to the beach cabin, someone touched me on my arm causing me to turn around swiftly.

"Oh God, ross!" I breathed

"Sorry I scared you...uh..." he started.

"It's okay." I squeaked out as the awkwardness settled in.

"I'm sorry I behaved like that back there, it's just that uh...you know.. um I didn't take you for the tattoo type of gal." He said shoving his hands in his wet swim trunks.

I was both relieved and sad that he didn't remember anything from that night.

"Uh yeah, I uh, I got it a little time after graduation...it's ross inspired." I said before I began chewing my buttom lip.

He chuckle a little.

"Well mines peony inspired." He said pulling his shorts a little for me to see again.

I could feel the heat in my face from blushing.

"I'm honored." I laughed looking up at him, squinting my eyes from the sun.

"Uh...I know we started off rough, but I uh.. I'm glad you're here, i really missed you." He said looking back at me.

as he spoke, I tried my best to allow my eyes not to go below his nose.

for one his lips were hypnotizing and don't get me started on the six pack, just waiting to be caressed by my fingers.

"Yeah it's great to have you here, I mean hell what kinda break would this be without ross lynch-"I said but we got cut off by Ryders insanely loud cries.

"Hey I gotta go change my son's gonna scream somebody's ear off." I said laughing.

"Yeah cool, see ya in a bit." he said before jogging away back to everyone.

I smiled and headed to the cabin to change.

-------------------

After I had showered quickly I dressed in long halter back beach dress.

I shoved everything else in my bag and shoved a tan sandals on my feet. I hurried because I know that when Ryder was hunger no one could hold him back from screaming his lungs out as if someone was abusing him.

As I made my way to everyone else, I realized that I wasn't hearing his cries anymore, curiosity getting the best of me I quickly walked just to find Ryder in ross arms as he walked about slowly singing to him.

"-But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to,I'm in love with you and all these little things..." Ross sang one of his hit songs softly to Ryder rocking him as he sang, on of Ryder's small hand wrapped around ross's finger.

At the sight of this my heart swelled.

Majesty and Logan sat on a coconut tree that had fallen, while they each ate there burritos.

Barry sat on that same coconut tree with Rowan between his legs as he texted away, rowan swaying with her eyes closed to her brother's singing.

All the older folks packed up while others listened to ross's singing. Rydel and her husband down by the sea talking, Alex Leaned on a tree smiling at his best friend's singing while Trishaun was videoing.

I snapped out of my trance the moment I felt tears about to fall from my eyes.

I smiled and stood by Trishaun who had finished videoing.

It was evening now and the Sun was beginning to set.

Trishaun ended the video and turned to me.

"So....they're is something i'd like to talk to you about." She said.

"So do I, but I can wait, the last time you said something like that to me, was when you were telling me that ross was going to be with us on the plane, and throughout my entire short break." I said folding my hands after I had rest my bags on the sand.

"So, You're my best friend, my maid of honor and you're a singer, Ross is Alex's best friend, is best man, and he's a singer. We'd like our wedding gift to be that, you both sing at the reception." She said quickly.

"Sure."

"I will not no for an answer miss-wait what? you agree?!" She said same time as I said sure, her eyes wide.

laughing I said "Yes T, I will do it, you're my best friend, you're getting married, of course i'll do anything for you and that handful of a soon to be husband of yours." 

"Oh y god, wow thanks." she said before skipping off to her fiancé.

smiling I adverted my eyes to Ryder and Ross who was still having a moment.

Ryder lay his head on Ross's chest while looking up at him with his big brown eyes, as ross smiled down at him as he continued singing.

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth, Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to, And I'm in love with you."

---------------------------------------------

Do note that I use songs from celebrities and use some of them as the celebrities this books own song.

I don't own any

love ya

what did u like about this chap?

comment

vote

-Cimicha