🌸Chapter 6🌸

Sorry if this chap seems to not make any sense... i've been up in my head stressing over something

"Gosh guys i'm stuck, like seriously, i want to be different yet, not too flashy!" Trish whined, as we sat at a cafe down town.

it was two days since we arrived and  were currently talk all wedding. I was bouncing Ryder as he laughed a man that was making funny faces at him.

"Why not!, it's your wedding, i'm sure you dreamed of your wedding your entire life. Flash how much you want girl." Rowan said hands in the air.

"i just want you to know that what ever it is we have your back. you just need to breathe." I said.

"Okay fine, let's put that aside, for the engagement party, i'v got us to wear some sexy maroon dresses, gush guys, i can't wait for you to see them.

"When do we get to, i mean the party is tonight, it's just weird if you ask me, everything for the wedding is set except your dress and the venue? where really are you having this wedding?" i asked as i whipped some dribble from Ryders mouth.

he looked at me with his big brown eyes, then shoving a finger in his mouth and leaned into my chest. My handsome boy.

"Shut up. Everything else is prepared, i just have to buy my dress and the boys are checking out the venue now." She laughed before taking Ryder away from me.

"You know for an eleven month old, you are darn handsome, i wish i could weight for you, so i could marry you." Rowan said running her hands through his hair.

We all laughed a her statement.

"And he's gonna turn blonde." She said causing me to stop laughing and look at her.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh, if you watch really closely, some of his hair is blonde, then you have the ones with the tip being blonde. I remember when Rydel Had Majesty, she had the same type of light brown hair, before it turned blonde. and you see now she has that dirty blonde hair."Row explained before popping a cherry from her pina colada in her mouth.

"Wait Majesty? logan's friend? that's Rydel's daughter?" i asked stunned

"Uh....yeah!" she laughed

i never really thought about it like that, i mean , i always saw the the blonde hair, but i never thought that it could change.

i couldn't remember anythign about the stranger other than his tattoo, could it possibly be that Ryder got his hair fro his dad.

no shit sherlock youre a brunette.

shut up.

"Wow, i never thought of it like that.....i know a certain blonde..." Trish said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I said causing her to laugh.

Rowan just smiled back and forth at us lost.

i looked at her unbelievably before sighing. "She's speaking about your brother."

"Oh!...OHHHHH!" she said finally getting it and laughing.

"Yup, not funny." I said looking away.

"Oh come on and laugh a little, it was just a joke."Trish said poking me

"Still not funny."I said folding my arms.

"See that Ry, your mommy is a grump" Trish said in a baby voice.

Ry just looked at her, and then at me and blinked before starting to cry.

"Aw! i' sorry she's not a grump, she's not a grump!" She said kissing him all over his face and he slowly stopped.