CHAPTER 13

When i walked into Alex and Trishaun's home the fisrt thing i heard was Alex's singing.

"PUSH ME TO THE EDGE,ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD!PUSH ME TO THE EDGE" Alex was singing dancing in a pink boxers.

I laughed as i continued walking in "TRISH!" i shouted.

"IN HERE!" she called back from the living room.

When i walked in i found her stretching on the floor.

she gasped "RYDER!" she squealed getting up and taking him from me.

i  took a seat.

"So how was practice yesterday?" she asked me smiling.

"It was okay, Ross was acting weird though, but i mean maybe that's just him, it's been eight years." i said flipping my hair.

"um." she said grinning strangely.

i blinked at her. "What is it?" i said moving forward.

"Have you been on Twitter? Facebook? pinterest? tumblr?" she asked and i shook my name for each social media that she called.

"What the Hell, Laur you're famous, you need to keep up." She said sourly.

"What happened? did somebody die?"  I asked her  She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

She shoved it inmy hands and said "Raura's trending baby girl. It's been number one up until  that oh naw meme." She said.

I stared with wide eyes at the tweets.

Their were pictures of Majesty and Logan and ross and I carrying Ryder as we walked into the restaurant and even to the studio. their were others were of the live stream.

"Raura?' I whispered to myself as I began reading the comments.

OMG ROSS &LAURA? I NEVER SAW THIS COMING. BUT I SHIP THAT SHIT!😍😍

RAURA! OH MY FRICKING GOD. MY TWO BABIES ARE DATING?

Are they dating?

#Raura OMG @RossLynch @LauraMarano are you guys making music together? - ILYLAURA

I'm freaking out they're y idols! I ship this. #Raura is life!🔥- LauraBoo

Ew, i hope they're not dating I hate Laura her music is so dumb. - RossIsMyMan

#RAURA ROSSIFIER!!! -@Rossifier

#Raura Ross will never date her. he's married to me.- MrsLynch

#Raura I CAN TOTALLY SEE THEM TOGETHER!AHH I'M NAMING MY KIDS AFTER THEM! -@QueenOfThemAll