🌸Chapter 8🌸

BOY ARE YOU GUYS IN FOR A TREAT, 3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY.

YOU GUYS ARE SO SPOILT!

"Who ever it is,It is four in the morning, I came from an engagement party late this morning, I'm on a break, you better give me a solid good reason, why you're calling me this early." I answered my phone without even looking a the caller ID.

"Four in the morning, engagement party, on break, you still should have time for your manager." The voice of one of manager said.

"Hey Mandy!" I groaned, having mixed feelings. I mean course I love and missed my manager but did she seriously had to call me at four in the morning.

"Let me get to the point, why didn't you tell me you knew ross lynch! I had to find out through twitter, do you know how angry I am!"

Mandy was one of those persons who hated, and I mean hated surprises.

"Uhh......because maybe it wasn't important....." I said, rubbing my eyes

"It's not important? oh really, well tell that to twitter there's a picture with you and ross being shared all over the world, with the two of you and Ryder at the engagement party." She said.

Trish.

"So....?" I said. hell all I wanted to do was sleep couldn't a sister just get that.

"SO?! so?! it's amazing, you're gonna be on the front of so much magazines! on TV, you'll be everywhere.

you have got to be kidding me.

I took me nearly two years to get over the whole being famous thing. now this.

"Look, Mandy, can't we talk about this in the morning?, like when the sun is out and I'm fully awake?"

"Fine. twelve o' clock!" she replied

"Bye Felicia" I said before disconnecting the  call, I shoved my phone under my pillow and snuggled back to bed.

----------------------------------------------

"Ryder come here!" I said running behind the bundle of hyperness.

I had moved to my house with Ryder. Logan as well sleeping over.

"He's heading for the kitchen!" Logan shouted jumping over the sofa.

although Ryder had recently started walking and was wobbly on his feet that didn't stop him from moving at the speed of light.....or maybe I  was just unfit.

"Gotcha!" I said grabbing the infant and swinging him in the air, you're gonna burn mommy out." I said he giggled.

the door bell rang and Logan shouted "I got it!"

"No Logan wait!" I said but he had already opened the door.

I mean I just came back I didn't have any visitors that I knew of.

walking quicky to the front door while I carried ryder, I was met face to face with Ross and his niece, followed by a mob of paparazzi.

"That's not gonna look good on the magazines." he said before I quickly pulled them inside.

I quickly shut my front door and placed Ry on the ground and he ran to the kids who had ran to the living room.

"Uh, ross what are you doing here?"i asked shoving my hands in my dress pocket.

"I'm here to drop off Maj, apparently today is the start of their sleep over and uh, Rydel, asked if I could drop her, I went to your dad's but they said you weren't here, you'd moved to your home along with Logan but of course we talk for half an hour." He said, shoving his hands in his pocket,