CHAPTER 16

Comment your twitter names.

Today was the day.

I was giving my best friend away to the love of her life.

I was an emotional wreck the next morning from missing Ryder to this.

  "UMMMM, ME ME ME ME ME I'M Getting married today! All you gammin' jealous bitches better get outta my way! Cause I've got a man! And yous ain't got shit! And if yous haven't married by nowww.... You poor bitches might as well quit!"   Trish sang coming down the stairs.

We she saw us looking at her we all squealed and ran to her and hugged.

Following was a bunch of tears.

"Oh my god i can't believe it." I cried on her.

"I know, i know." She said squeezing me tightly.

When we calmed down we all sat around the TV.

"Who saw this coming? ROSS LYNCH AND LAURA DATING?! Ross last night confirmed these news by replying to a tweet by his fan. She asked OMG ROSS? I'M FREAKING OUT! LIKE I LEGIT NEED TO KNOW. ARE AND LAURA DATING? DON'T MESS WITH US!! Ross then replied by saying 'laugh emoji laugh emoji. YES! I'm legit Dating Laura.' OH MY GOD GUYS! seriously who saw this coming!" We were watching last night's show of extra.

The room was silent. I put on my poker face and tried not looking at the girls, but i had to see their reaction to it. I slowly turned to the side to see them all staring at me tried to contain their smiles.

I stiffed my laugh and turned away shaking my head as they laughed.

Four more ours to go For Trish's wedding and the house was now filled with ladies. Kera my Makeup artist was working on Trish's face while the rest of us began dressing.

"IS IT JUST OUR BODIES ARE WE BOTH LOSING OUR MINDS IS THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE HOLDING ME TONIGHT 'CAUSE WE'RE SCARED TO BE LONELY" Rowan  had turned up the music so we could jam out while we dressed.

three hours to go.

The Girls braids maids and maid of honor dresses.

"Oh my god i'm getting freaking married what am i doing?" Trishaun began freaking out and i calmed her down when i got her to she went to finish her make up

Trish Freaking out like her fiance yet? - Ross

I laughed at ross' message these two needed to chill.

LMAO omg really? Yes she smudges her make up and had to do it over three times.- Laura

You dressed yet? -Ross

YASS i slayed that shyt - Laura

Lml I'm pretty sure, see ya inna few Gf- Ross

I laughed at his message

So you say Bf- Laura

After I sent the message i cringed at how lame i sounded.

"Dumb Laura, just dumb." I mumbled to myself.

When we finished dressing We took a  few pictures

When we got to the church the first person I saw was Carla carrying Ryder, Majesty and Logan

"Hey's it's Laura." Logan said and I waved at them.

The parking lot was extremely full telling me that inside was basically full.

When we got in Trish began freaking out again.

"I'm just- Oh god laura what if I faint?What if i puke-or or-" She said gripping unto me.

"Sweet heart, it is going to be okay, everything is fine. You will not puke or faint. J-just when you get out their just focus on Alex okay. he's your everything, you want to marry him. Just calm down." I said squeezing her shoulders. "Your dad's going to be carrying up their. and i'll be right at your side when you get in front that alter." 

"Okay." She nodded swallowing.

Barry came up to her and kissed her on her cheek and she spoke to rydel's husband then the music began.

Everyone got into place.

Logan and Majesty were the first to leave and if i do say so..they looked so cute as majesty held unto his arm.

Then followed Rowan and Barry.

Then Rydel and her husband.

"You got this Trishy." He dad aid holding her arm as i stood behind them as maid of honor.

"Ready?" I asked as the music changed for the introduction of the bride.

She nodded and the doors opened.

As they walked i followed smiling as tears came to my eyes.

everyone watched in awe as she gracefully made her way down to her groom. 

when she reached the alter her father gave her hand to Alex which he took with a grin.

I turned to ross.

And boy did he look smoking, Alex did too but it's his wedding day and i feel weird thinking about how hot he looks when he's getting married.

Ross winked at me and i blushed before standing next to trish.

"You may take your seats" the pastor spoke.