Collins' Enterprises

Okay! So before you start with this, I have added few characters in the cast! Please view them! 🙂..

"It's okay!! Alright Carly!! Don't think of it much...You can do this!!" I told the girl in the mirror which was certainly me!!

And yes! She wasn't doing anything strange as you may have seen in Mirrors!!

I again splashed some water on my face.

"Get out here!! Sis splashing water on your face again and again won't get you anywhere!!" I heard Dean's voice.

"Coming Brother.." I said and again sighed. I finally opened the door and walked in my own room.

"What's wrong my toothless??" Evan asked as I went out.

"Nothing!!" I said putting on my best smile.. But Did you really think my two brothers were gonna buy that pathetic "Nothing" ???

I thought so.. But unfortunately, they didn't.

"I am so tired of your nothing!!" Evan said with bored expressions.

I sighed.

"Come here.. Tell us what is the matter?" Dean asked me as he made me sit on my bed.

"Just nervous Brother... I just feel weird.. Restless!!  You know...?" I asked him.

"hm..hm.. I do.." He responded..

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What you know??" I asked.

"That you are scared and nervous for going to Collins' today!" Evan said sitting beside me.

"Nah!! Why would I be nervous for that??" I asked.

"Because may be it's the first time that you are going somewhere, and none of us will be around you..." Dean said.

I huffed!!

"Don't worry! It will be fine!!" Evan said ruffling my hair!

I immediately stopped him.
"Why would you do that??" I asked irritated.

My dearest brother laughed.

"Actually I am worried for the people there.."

I looked suspiciously at Dean.

"Yeah like who know whom you will kill when we aren't around to handle you!!" He said seriously.

And I heard Evan control his laugh.

"I hate you both!!!!" I said.

"Aww.. We love you too!" Evan cooed.

I laughed at his tone.
"Come on now toothless.. Get ready! I will see you down in 10. I am dropping you today!" Dean said patting my back.

"Alright Brother.." I smiled.

"Yeah! See you down there!" Evan said and kissed my forehead as he always does...