The Satan!!

I walked out of his cabin. The satan was upto something!!
Something damn damn dangerous!

But what??
I couldn't see anything that would scare me!

I just closed the door behind me and someone pulled me in a room.

"Wha-" I was about to scream when I took in the surroundings and it was Christen's cabin.

She turned me around.

"What the hell is going on???" She asked irritated.

The looks on her face clearly screamed that I was in trouble.

Why the hell it is always me in the trouble?????

That's Casper's job, isn't it??

"I didn't do anyth-"

"Oh! Please!! Keep that for Satan!! Tell me!!" She said cutting me off furiously!

What is with people screaming on me today??

I sighed.

"Alright!! I may or may not have played 1D and Justin and Jennifer Lopez And Little Mix's songs and today Taylor's songs on Satan's car music player..." I said and the colour from her face drained.

"Please tell me you are joking, aren't you??" She asked and I shook my head.

She slammed her hand on her head.
"Oh Christ!!Were you out of your freaking mind Scarlett????" She asked and I nodded.

"May be!" I said.

She shook her head in disbelief.

"I shouldn't have told you in the first place!!" She argued and I shrugged.

She was really scared..

"Why are you so scared Christen..!?" I asked her.

"You will understand.. I am scared for you..." She replied.

"Oh.." I managed to say.

What is the worst thing Satan can ever do??

Fire me???

I know he won't!!
Because that would make me happy!! Like damnnnnnn happy!!
And I am sure, making me happy isn't a part of his plan!!

So, I don't have anything to worry about!!

"Ok! Stop worrying !! Nothing will happen!!" I tried to ensure her and she microscopically nodded.

"Now before satan comes and drags me out of here, I guess I should go!" I said pointing at the room beside her cabin and she nodded in agreement.

With that I walked towards my cabin. I pushed the door open and stood dead in my tracks.

I sight in front of me was horrifying.

What the hell???

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE??" I shouted at the 4 girls and a guy in front of me IN my freaking cabin with their files and laptops.

They were scattered everywhere.
One of them had even sat on my chair.
And one girl was going through some files sitting on a extra chair which got here god knows when!!

The guy was sitting on the floor with his legs stretched in front of him doing something on his laptop.

My cabin looked like a freaking hangout place!!