Let's Not Talk About It..

I glanced at myself in the mirror. My brown curly hair were left open which came below my shoulders but above my waist.

My white dress fitting me perfectly! It was one of the best dresses I had but I couldn't find it since ages!

I don't know how Vi manages to find such dresses from my closet!

And I didn't know Vi can do such kind of miracle in only 17.24 minutes.

Yes we set the stop watch.

My face looked like the usual me, but I looked quite different.. I don't know what she had done.. I can't do a single thing when it comes to makeup.

She asked me thousands of questions when she got here! I had to explain her everything with very fine details!! That was really hard I tell you! Curious Vi is not easy to handle!

"Now.. The last part!" She said bringing the mascara applicator near my eyes.

"I am not using that thing!" I said.

"Oh come on Lettie!" She snapped.

"No!! It can hurt your eye! Look at that thing!!" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"You are talking as if it is some kind of weapon they can use in World War III." She said forcefully using it.

"See!! It didn't even hurt you!" She said as she finished with my make up.

"Now Go!" She pushed me out of my own freaking room as I got the message from Alden saying he was there.

I quickly ran through the corridors before any of my rothers could see me and ask me questions and object my dress!!

I sprinted through the main door and saw Alden's car near the gate.

I walked to him smiling as I saw him leaning against the car. He was wearing a white button down dress shirt with dark denims looking handsome as ever.. His brown hair were styled perfectly and his blue eyes were fixed on me.

I felt nervous under his gaze.

"You are looking gorgeous as always.." He whispered kissing my forehead.

That was enough to set the butterflies in my stomach free.

"Well.. Thanks..." I said nervously.