Chapter IV

It was Saturday so I meant I could sleep in and play video games. My mom was out of the house again trying to earn enough money to pay off the house, so it meant I could pretty much do whatever I want.

I was going to call Sammie but I remembered she was going to hang out with her Mom and dad. Sometimes I was a little jealous that she had a mom and a dad but I learned to get over it. My mom and I were perfectly happy.

I have known Sammie since 8th grade and I was not going to ruin our friendship by being jealous that her life was perfect. I was lucky enough to have friends who cared about me no matter what. ones who would stand up for me. I ended up watching "the walking dead" on Netflix and playing GTA 5 for a little.

Around 6:00 I got a call from my mom saying that she was not going to be home tonight because she was working the night shift. Since my mom was not there to cook dinner, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to satisfy my hunger. We did not have much to eat because we were trying to save as much money as we could so we could pay off the house.

I was watching a movie when I got a call from Sammie. I answered the phone and heard Sammie say "Ambrie you will never believe what I just heard!" I rolled my eyes even though she could not see. "what did you overhear Sammie?" "ok I just heard form Nolan that Brittney is throwing this HUGE party tomorrow night celebrating the fact that she was officially cheerleader captain in the school! are you going to go?"

I hesitantly replied "I really do not know. I mean, Brittney and I do not really get along well. If she sees me there, she will probably kick me out or humiliate me." Sammie sighed. "I will protect you from that evil witch. Besides, Axel will be there."

I laughed. "do you really think that Axel being the there will change my mind?" "Do not think I am an idiot. I see the way you look at him." I blushed a little and I was lucky that no one was in the house to see. " well, maybe I will go but you need to help me pick out what I am going to wear." I heard Sammie squeal at the top of her lungs. "I will help you decide what to wear. do not worry Ambrie."

I ended the call and continued watching the movie. I put on my pajamas around midnight due to the fact I was tired and I finished the movie. I wore a Black long T-shirt and went to bed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the Mall with Sammie to pick out a new outfit. Luckily, I did not have to pay. Sammie ended up getting some Black flats, a dark blue dress and a black jacket. I got a grey headband, a pair of skinny jeans and a light purple shirt. Sammie insisted I get a silver clip for my hair to hold back my bangs.

It was around 5:50 when Sammie and I got ready. Nolan was going to meet us at the party and so was Axel. Sammie and I decided to walk considering Brittney did not live far from me. Nolan was out front waiting for us with a beer in his hand.

"what the hell is it with seniors and drinking? It is a toxic drink that will kill you from the inside out." I saw Sammie go inside with Nolan and start dancing. I started walking around and eventually made my way back outside. I was thinking about what my life may turn into when I heard someone approach.

"Mind if I sit here with you?" I knew that voice belonged to Axel. "Sure. I do not mind" I told Axel. Axel sat down next to me and looked at me. "Why have you not been into the party?" "The smell of Alcahol is too overwhelming and it is way too crowded." Axel nodded at my response. "Have you been entoxicated by the Beer and shots?"

Axel laughed. "No. it is my job to take Nolan home when he gets completely drunk. I left him alone once and I got a call that he was talking to a deer in my friends yard." It was my turn to laugh. "Sammie once got so drunk that she took my dog and put her in a pillow case and said, "IT IS A PILLOW PET!"

We started laughing our heads off at different stories Nolan and Sammie did while they were drunk. Around 11:00 Axel and I went to find Sammie and Nolan. I eventually found Sammie dancing on the table with her shirt off and only in a bra and her pants. I heard loud music playing and guys surrounding her with one being Nolan.

"god damnit Sammie" I said. I tapped Axel's shoulder and pointed towards Sammie dancing on the table and Nolan watching. I took a video of her dancing and all the guys around her. I knew she would want to see this in the morning. I eventually pulled her off the table and lead her back to my house.

I called Sammie's mom and told her that Sammie was going to spend the night at my house. Luckily she allowed it. When I got home, I saw the door was cracked open.