Dia x Popular! Reader

Requested by @ShinyPengin96

Annoying

"What do you think you're doing?" The third-year asks firmly as you sat on the chair, with a grin on your face."Keeping you company, of course!" You replied, a tint of red dusted Dia's cheeks."I-I don't need your company— go back to where you came from. Your fans are waiting for you." She commanded, you pout cutely.

"I've rather stay here with you though!" You protested, Dia's patience starts to wear thin as she looks up from her work with annoyed expression."(Y/N), Perhaps you should think that keeping me 'company' will only slow me down, yes?" You shrugged your shoulders, not noticing her nerves twitching.

"(Y/N)..." you failed to notice her aura change drastically, as you read one of the sheets that you took from one of the stacks."Wow, someone made a permission sheet for a fan club about you! Oh Mari-chan made it!" You said, reading the sheet.

"I want to make a fan club about Dia-chan, because honestly she's the only in the group who doesn't have one! Sad isn't it?" The black-haired girl gripped the pen harder, trying hard not to pounce on the girl and give her a beating.

"Could you please put th-"

"Oh, and also tell her that she got no jams lolol? P.S her boobs are better than pretty bomber head's!

jk, It's jok-"

"GET OUT THIS INSTANT, BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

~
I should I make a book about Cliches in Love Live fanfics? LOLOL