BTS - Suga

//Self harming trigger//

You and Suga had known each other for ages, and had become closer over time. You had dealt with severe depression, and he had tried to help you through it. You had gotten about 10 months clean, when you relapsed; badly. You called him and he was on his way, but you were crying hysterically with cuts on your arms on the floor of your bathroom. Suga had a key and was running through your house.

"____!! ____!!" he grew more and more worried.

"Master bath," you replied weakly.

"____" He cries, dropping to his knees. He wraps you up in a hug, and you sob onto his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. Really. I just couldn't take it. I need to go,"

"No you don't. I love you so much, and I couldn't live without you,"

"That's why I never could. But I can't stay here,"

"Well where do you want to go?" he asks you, his flawless eyes brimming with tears.

"I don't know, Yoongi. But I think I'd just be better off dead. The voices in my head say I should go. I wouldn't be a burden on anyone,"

"You aren't a burden on anyone! I promise. I love you way too much to let you even think you are," he says, wrapping his arms around you as you sob.

"Will you sing to me?" you ask weakly.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up?" he says, standing up. He cleans you up and wraps your wrists, then wipes the blood off the floor.

"Yoongi..."

"Can I write a song about you?" he asks.

"I'd love that," you smile weakly.

"She says she wants to end it all
when she's all alone in her room
She cries
The way she feels inside is too much for her
When all you got is these four walls
It's not that hard to feel so small
Or even exist at all

How come no one heard her when she said
Maybe I'm better off dead
If I was would it finally be enough
To shut out all those voices in my head?
Maybe I'm better off dead
Better off dead!
Did you hear a word
Hear a word I said?
This is not where I belong
You gonna miss me when I'm gone" he continues and sings Better Off Dead. (Song by Sleeping With Sirens)

"Yoongi, I have yet to understand how you manage to take my shitty situation and make something as beautiful as that," you say, eyes wide.

"Why thank you, it's kind of my job," he smirks.

"Let's order a pizza, hm?"

"Or some Chinese?"

"Chinese sounds perfect."