Little Kid ( C-CLOWN - Ray) @mylovelymask

Anneyong! So here it's your request! I don't know how to write funny stuff so yeah don't kill me if this is not what you wanted! I put so much effort in this plus I don't know Ray so I couldn't figure what type of person he is, but i hope you like it! Fee free to request again!

You were waiting for your boyfriend Ray to come home. He called you like 20 minutes ago telling you that the dance practice had finished early and that he wanted to spend time with you. The door rang and you stood up from the couch.

When you open the door Ray was jumping up and down like a little kid.

-Why are you so excited Ray? You look like a little kid who drank too much caffeine- He keeps jumping up and down.

-Because finally I get to spend time with you! Aren't you exited?- He stops and looks at you with hurt in his eyes making him look like an abandoned puppy.

-Of course I am! It's just that ... I don't know ... you seem to be too much excited- you explained to him, wanting to see his beautiful smile, but this didn't happen.- Oh come one Ray! Of course I want to spend time with you, you're my boyfriend. It's just that you looked so cute and I never thought that you willl be that excited. That's it baby. Now, are you going to come in or are you going to stand here? I'm still waiting for my kiss- no time passed before his lips met yours. You missed him so much. He came in and sit on the couch and you sat by his side.

-What do you wanna do Ae Cha? I'm all yours- you smirked when he said that and Ray notice it- YAH! You're a perv!

-I was just kidding Ray! Let me think ... Do you wanna play video games?- His eyes sparkled. You knew that he wanted to play video games.

-YESH!- for the second time of the day he looked like a little kid jumping up and down. You settle the game and start to play.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

-YES I WON! YEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET (lol, sorry for that)- you start to jump up and down celebrating your victory while ... well, while Ray was pouting. You could see that he was getting mad every second that was passing.

-Ae Cha stop! I can't watch the TV if you keep shaking your BIG ASS in front of it!-He was mad at you because a video game! He called you BIG ASS, this is war!

-Excuse me? "BIG ASS"? At least I am not dumb ... and I don't smell bad!- HA! Take that Ray!

-I'm not dumb ... and I don't smell bad!- he was just smelling himself ... like a dog. This thought made you laugh like a maniac- Why are you laughing? This is not funny! Stop laughing or you will see ...- you couldn't stop laughing it was too funny-okay, you want it!- and he starts to tickle you making you fight to catch your breath. You scape from him and start to run, you took a glance behind you to see if he was closer, bad idea, because you hit the wall that was right in front of you.

-OUCH!- you scream with pain. STUPID WALL!! You hear footsteps behind you.

-Ae Cha are you okay? Your head is bleeding! You must hit the wall hard! Let me help you- he picked you up from the floor.

-Don't touch me! I don't need you!- You turned around, pushing him aside ,but you felt dizzy and if it wasn't for Ray, you will be on the floor.

-Okay, okay, I'm so sorry for calling you "BIG ASS" now let me help you- he carried you bridal style to the bedroom and sit you on the bed.

-I should apologize too, but you called me "BIG ASS" first when I did nothing to deserve it. So I'm not going to apologize- He applied cold water in my head. STUPID WALL THAT WAS IN MY WAY you thought.

-You know what yo did? Sjake your sexy ass in front of me after I lost in the video game! Yes, your ass is big and that's why I find it sexy!-he tries to kiss you, but you turn your head.

-No kisses for you! You're not dumb ... But you need to take a shower, you smell bad- he opened his mouth to say something. You throw a towel to him- Take a shower and when you finish, you can kiss me all day if you want, but first shower- He run to the bathroom. You said that he could kiss you all day and that's what he's going to do.