Love (Block B - Taeil)

-Taeil I fuck*ng hate you! You're a cheater!- I yelled at him. I came home less than two minutes ago and I found my fiance making out with some other woman.

-_____ wait I can ex...- I throw his shoes and clothes to his face.

-GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE!- I slapped him- I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEVER AGAIN! NEVER!- He and the girl grabbed their things and left. I closed the door on Taeil's face. He looked so sad, but that doesn't have any sence. He was the one who had cheated on me. I broke down crying, I couldn't believe him.

Days passed and I didn't get better. I was sick, love sick. My phone rang and I looked at the ID caller. U-Kwon. I didn't pick it. The phone rang again, this time was Zico, but I couldn't talk to him without end up crying, he was like a big brother for me.

Someone was knocking on my door, but I didn't want to talk to anyone. The door opened sudenly and I saw Taeil breathing heavily.

-I knew it!- he came to me- _____ when was the last time that you drank water? How many days have been you starving?- I tried to speak, but I couldn't- Let's go. You need to eat and drink. After that we're going to talk- I started to shake my head. I didn't want to talk to him-____ you are not in the best condition to refuse, so shut up and eat!- Taeil said angrily. He cooked and placed the food on the table with a glass of water. After I ate he placed the dishes on the kitchen- Now let's talk.

-There's nothing to talk. You cheated on me three months before our wedding!- he sighed.

-_____ your parents sold you to this woman because they needed money- I gasped. No. This couldn't be true- They will never do that ... will they? My eyes started to get watery- I'm sorry. She came before you get home. She told me everything. She seemed to have interest on me, she flirted all the time with me. So, I told her that I will give her a night with me if she left us live happy together. So, that's why I did it- he hugged me- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise.

-How could they ...?- I couldn't finish the sentence.

-They did it. Forget about them. Forgive me- he didn't let me go.

-I forgive you Taeil- I kissed him.

-Good because I can't imagine my life without you. I want to marry you. I want you to be mine- I blushed.

~THE WEDDING DAY~

- ... Yes, I do.- the words that I always wanted to say to the man I loved the most.

-You may kiss the bride- Taeil grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips.

-Now ... you're mine ... forever- he whispered in my ear.

-Forever- I said- Wanna know something?- he nodded looking me on the eyes- I'm one month pregnant- he smiled at me.

-I can't be any happier right now. Saranghae ____.

-Sarnghae oppa.

-Kiss, kiss kiss!- he heard block b cheer ... and why not? we kissed again.