Loving You (Super Junior - Kyuhyun) @KyuchanJR

Mianhae if this is not what you wanted Kris! I worked as fast as i could to updated but ... Well.... ummm... Anyway i hope that this makes you feel better! Saranghaeyo!

I have a massive crus on Kyuhyun, thenerd in my school. I'm popular because my father is the director of SM Entertaintment. I wish I was another person so I could date who I want, but my parents want me to marry some rich kid. His father is Mr.Kim (lol), but I don't know the kid. I am going to meet him tonight. My thoughts stopped when I saw Kyuhyun in front of me.

-Good morning Kris you look beautiful today, well, you always look beautiful- I blushed. He always was so nice to me.

-Good morning Kyuhyun! Did you lost your glasses again?- I noticed that something was different about him. He wasn't wearing his usual glasses.

-Nope, but I have somewhere to go after school and my parents told me to wear contact lents instead of glasses. Do you have any plans after school?- I nodded in response.

-Yes, my parents have a meeting and I have to go with them- we sit together on our usual spot at the end of the class.

~FAST FOWARD~

I was getting ready for the meeting. Puttingon the new dress that my mum bought me for today. I was so sad, I have to marry this unknown boy, but I want to be with Kyuhyun, I love him. I sigh. I guess our love is impossible ... I need to forget about him, is going to be the best. I put on a smile and go to my mum, who was talking with someone on the phone.

-She's here with me ... okay...bye!- she hung up and looked at me- be nice with the boy Kris, he's so sweet, and he already knows how you look because his parents show him a picture of you, but it was an old picture- I rolled my eyes, I wasn't in the mood for meeting this kid. He have a picture of me. How creepy.

-Yes mum! I, Kris Kwang ( shhhh i needed to use this) will treat the creeper nice because if I don't you will kill me- she looked at me with an angry look- mianhae!

-Look Kris, I know that you love someone else, but you will learn to love this boy. I was in the sam situation and I learned to love your father and now I can't live without him- I was shocked, I didn't knew this about my parents, but if my mum told me that it's because it's truth. Mianhae Kyuhyun, but I need to forget about you because I am going to marry someone else ... And with this last thought I walked to the car.

The car stopped in front of a beautiful mansion. Kris you can do this! FIGHTING! I took a deep breath and put my best smile on. The front door opened and reveled a maid.

-Welcome to Mr.Kim's house, Mr. Kwang- the maid lead us to the living room. I saw a boy facing the window. Something about me was so familiar to me.

-Kyuhyun, great Mr. Kwang, his wife and his beautiful daughter Kris- Kyuhyun? He have the same name that ... The boy turned around and there he was, the love of my life with his eyes wide open.

-Kris? You are Mr. Kwang's daughter?! - his tone was too loud. He was surprised.- I didn't know it!

-And I didn't know you were Mr. Kim's son!- I thought I was going to die from too much happiness. I was going to marry my crush!

-Do you guys know each other?-his mum asked.

-Yes, we are classmates and good friends- I explained. I saw my mum smiling at me. She was happy to see me smiling at him.

-Is he your crush?-she asked me with a lower tone, I just nodded- then I don't need to worry for your happiness, because you are already happy.

~FAST FOWARD~

The dinner ended and Kyuhyun and I were talking in his room.

-Kris I know that this is an arranged marriage, but I know I can make you happy just please give me a chance. I've been in love with you for a long time. When my parents told me that I was going to marry the person they wanted my heart broke into a million pieces, but when I saw you and I realized that I was going to marry you I couldn't be any happier- I was shocked. He just confessed and I am going to marry him. Too many emotions for tonight.

-Kyuhyun I feel the same way! My mum just told me that I need to forget about the one I loved and start to love you, but it's the same person! I loved you for so long and it hurt me to think that I was going to marry someone that it wasn't you!- he hugged me tightly.

-So ... Miss. Kwang, when are we going to get married? Kris Kim sounds good.- he asked me with one of his killer smiles.

-Soon as possible- and I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him passionality. Finally i found my happiness.